Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

1. Old Comment

Poo: Delightfully Degrading

You are absolutely not weird, when you follow the things that turn you on. Everyone here is different, and I can understand your interest in poo games, as I share it. I never played with anyone else, my games vary from mild to intense. It is hard to accept, I needed many years. Listen to your body, it is always true.
  2. Old Comment

The Orgasm Files #3: Pinky Power

After 30 or 40 days my my desire for an orgasm was on a constant, but lower level than in the first two weeks. I was not alone, had a loving (and teasing) play partner, which increases the intensity a lot. In the end, I was used to not have an orgasm, used my cock cage for many days constantly and would have prolonged my denial time without contradiction, if she had given me the order.
  3. Old Comment

Yep 1 year without a full orgasm, I certainly appreciate them more now! (Even the embarrassing ones). I'm not sure you really experience any new feelings after 2-3 months if I'm honest other than the continual challenge of trying to prolong it.
    Posted 06-02-2019 at 09:53 AM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  4. Old Comment

Fantasy #1: Deny me Forever

This is very descriptive. Hopefully the fantasies come true in a more attainable way.
  5. Old Comment

Thank you for sharing your story!
    You had a 1-year denial phase? Wow!
    I finished 50 days, it was a wonderful and very intense time, the first orgasm was incredible. But I'm not sure, if I ever would be able to stand it for longer.
  6. Old Comment

Top 10: 2018 Kink Wishlist Recap

Quote:
    What an awesome list! Well done on all of them
    Thanks for the kind comment. I have to admit toilet play is something I'd be keener to do if the clean up wasn't often so bad. At the moment it's a vague interest but something I think I'd like.

Quote:
    Don't you find it a challenge to hide so many sex toys? I know I do. I don't ever want someone to find them.
    Yep, I do! I have 1 drawer in my room that's private and it's very full along with the hidden bit behind. I have had anxiety dreams about it though so it does bother me, particularly when I first started buying them but I feel more comfortable with it now (the level of enjoyment vs low risk now of anyone going routing makes logical sense to me, even if my subconscious occasionally freaks out).

Quote:
    I must admit I love your number 1. Though, I am a bit biased as I like to fwmininize others.

And 3, i like people denied. (Because I am part demon ).
    I did not know that...but definitely knew that I think feminisation is something I'd like to push more still even if it's hard to go much further so maybe you can help me get even girlier yet
    Posted 06-01-2019 at 05:01 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  7. Old Comment

I must admit I love your number 1. Though, I am a bit biased as I like to fwmininize others.

And 3, i like people denied. (Because I am part demon ).

As for 10, I am glad you got to experiment with it. It didn't get to the enjoyment stage but, you can say you gave it a chance.
  8. Old Comment

Great to read your experience in these. Many of these I like myself so it's good to read someone else's experiences.

Sleeping naked is something I always do. If I have to wear something I get annoyed that my penis can't roam free.

Don't you find it a challenge to hide so many sex toys? I know I do. I don't ever want someone to find them.
    You really did a year!? Wow! I thought I was good at denial but I'm not sure I could do THAT long!
  9. Old Comment

What an awesome list! Well done on all of them
    . Im a toilet play fan myself so I recommend. If youd like to chat or play with a friendly sub, let me know.
  10. Old Comment

The Search Begins

Whoever chooses you will be well pleased, methinks, and if anyone deserves success it is you from what i've read!
  11. Old Comment

The Search Begins

I wish you the best of luck in your search!
  12. Old Comment

Well I, for one, am impressed with your task. And the learning. Thanks for sharing!

Connie
  13. Old Comment

The Orgasm Files #2: A Domestic with a Pillow

So inspiring to read your perseverance here, even if it ended in frustration. I think you've done well!

Connie
  14. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Comment
    No worries about not being able to. You can ignore my tasks for now until you feel ready for them again. Or even totally, at least you tried.
    O, I'm back denied now so can't really try but yes I'll try to edge or at least get closer by anal when I'm denied. Definitely, something I want to do but probably can't (or just need to find the perfect toy/angle or something).
    Posted 04-19-2019 at 12:07 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  15. Old Comment

No worries about not being able to. You can ignore my tasks for now until you feel ready for them again. Or even totally, at least you tried.
  16. Old Comment

Gaming for a dare

Quote:
    If it helps, I really do like the customs pm dares you gave me. (And I noticed others do too.) I never had a dare from you so I can't give you feedback there.
    Thanks, glad you like them. When I do get feedback or reports people usually enjoy the dares I give so I should probably worry less. I won't ever be perfect of course as that's impossible but I'm still definitely learning (which is exciting) and do really enjoy the reports/live sessions I do.
    Posted 04-18-2019 at 06:54 AM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  17. Old Comment

Gaming for a dare

Time to rewrite my likes/dislikes. Fun read
  18. Old Comment

Gaming for a dare

This is a good blog. And unfortantly giving a dare can often give a done or no response at all.

As much as I am like you and want to use everything in a dare or at least all likes, it often isn't possible. So I settle for most and this is hard to do in its own right.

If it helps, I really do like the customs pm dares you gave me. (And I noticed others do too.) I never had a dare from you so I can't give you feedback there.

And coming up with dares/tasks on the spot can be extremely hard too. And can be exhausting if done for a long period of time.

As for being the perfect dare giver, no one is. You could be the most focused and caring person on earth and still give something that needs negoated etc.
  19. Old Comment

The Orgasm Files: Episode #1

Wow, this is so great, love the details of how you dolled up and your choice of colour for the nail paint is great and looks lovely and feminine on your toes, also praiseworthy is the fact that you did it live on a cam site including face even though with a mask! No issues with altering a dare a little and stroking both ways to catch up, and its great to hear how you climaxed and how much into it you were, I am so glad that it was an unforgettable experience for you and that you selected my task as the way to have your first orgasm after a long period of denial. Thank you for the amazing report and pic Wish you luck with your future endeavours [both vanilla and kinky]. Good job with the task, you did it extremely well!
  20. Old Comment

The Orgasm Files: Episode #1

This sounds fun. Glad the orgasm was unforgettable.
  21. Old Comment

Jessica's Rules (Self-imposed)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by StrawDog View Comment
    Nice rules. What about sitting down to pee like a good girl?
    I've dropped that one. It's not that it takes a lot of effort per se but seems hard to motivate myself to do while being unowned somehow (oddly it was one of my favourite rules as it proved to be a constant reminder of my ownership through the day, probably another reason to drop it for now).
    Posted 04-01-2019 at 04:15 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  22. Old Comment

Nice rules. What about sitting down to pee like a good girl?
  23. Old Comment

I think keeping these rules and the routine and structure they provide is great. Good luck with them!
  24. Old Comment

One with nature: March DOTM

Well done you! I could never be so brave!

Connie
  25. Old Comment

Free(from a)dom

Thanks for the kind words you two (plus others in private). I'm less raw & emotional about it this week so I think time will be the almighty healer. Although I'm already itching to write an ad & start my search I'm forcing myself to take the time to really think what I want (plus really get over it properly). Thanks for the blog Butterfly, I read it at the time but didn't really think I'd be making use of it so quickly.

Quote:
    Also, you don't have to orgasm if you don't want to.
    Hehe but I do! However, events seem to be conspiring against me. I had a cold, then split from Sexyred and now feel like I've got another cold today (which was my planned orgasm day but I just feel too yucky). Sexyred may not be denying me but the universe is conspiring against me for a bit longer (after all this time I want at least the first to be special).
    Posted 03-27-2019 at 09:32 AM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline