Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Thoughts and Ramblings
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Rainbows

Posted 07-03-2017 at 04:31 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I love rainbows! They are so happy and cheerful and colorful! And I love color! Color adds so much to life. Life in black and white is boring.

Reds and oranges and pinks that make up sunsets! Blues of the ocean! Green foliage!

Rainbows also mean
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Insecurities

Posted 07-02-2017 at 07:27 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have always been very insecure. It stems from verbal abuse as a child, and constant rejection growing up. I have been told I am too short, too fat, too opinionated, too much of a tease, too innocent, not sexy enough, not pretty enough, not smart enough, and the list goes on and on.

Not only have people said those things to me, but they have
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Safewords in Online Relationships

Posted 06-28-2017 at 02:24 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Safewords are a very important and useful tool in a D/s relationship. I firmly believe that they should be mandatory when you are starting to play with somebody you are not familiar with.

Of course, they make a lot of sense in a real life scenario. If you are tied up and helpless to do anything at all to stop what is being done to you, having a safeword to draw attention to the fact that you are not ok, is important. They are extra important when you are doing an intense scene: lots of
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Little advice

Posted 06-27-2017 at 08:14 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:01 PM by Butterfly

On Monday I have the day at home alone and would like to spend at least few hours exploring my little side.

Thus far, I have spent some time relaxing in bed with my sucky, both while watching a Disney movie and not. I have spent some time coloring with Asslvr. And that is pretty much the extent of my little experience.

I am nervous about how I will feel if I let go and "sink in" to my little space. If I just give in and go with it. I am unsure of how I will act...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

May I please pee?

Posted 06-22-2017 at 03:41 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:43 PM by Butterfly

One of my all time favorite rules, one that started with Asslvr way WAY back, was having to ask permission to go pee.

Before that, I had a Dom who didn't make me ask to pee, but I had a condition that when I went pee, I wasn't allowed to wipe. I hated this rule, and back then I didn't realize I was allowed to complain. It made me feel dirty and embarrassed in a bad way. I even ended up getting a kidney infection because I held my pee so often.

So when Asslvr suggested
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

We Do Disney!!!!

Posted 06-19-2017 at 01:15 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:01 PM by Butterfly

*This is not original, I stole the idea from an image I found and have just adapted it

In this Castle
We believe in once upon a time
Here, Ohana means family
and a dream is a wish your heart makes.
We whistle while we work
and paint with all the colors of the wind.
We Believe an elephant can fly
and know our way to never land.
We travel to whole new worlds on magic carpet rides
and we just can't wait to be king!
We
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Run, run, as fast as you can ... part 2

Posted 06-17-2017 at 08:48 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Read part 1 here ....

8. They disappear unexpectedly and without explanation for long periods of time
Everybody has real life things going on. You may work, or go to school. You have family and friend obligations, a social life, hobbies, etc. And emergencies happen. But if somebody is regularly disappearing during a play session without warning, or not getting in contact for days at a time without any notice, that is a red flag.

I think it is pretty common for people
A Butterfly Princess <3