Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly's toy box: Hitachi Magic Wand

Posted 02-02-2016 at 03:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*Disclaimer: These reviews are my own opinion. I do not work for any company who sells these toys. I do not profit in anyway. They are simply my opinions and experiences. I also do not speak to the safety of any particular toy and am not responsible for your safety when you use a particular toy. I also do not promise that you will have a similar experience to mine. If your opinion or experience is different from mine, please share it in the comments as I am only one person and the more people who comment,...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy review blogs

Posted 02-01-2016 at 08:54 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:05 PM by Butterfly

I have been wanting to write more lately but haven't had the inspiration or ideas for a topic. After a lot of thinking, I decided I might want to review some of the 50+ toys I own. I am addicted to toys and love shopping for new ones. I have a decent sized collection. Some of my toys I love to death but others I wish I had not wasted my money on.

Since toys can be expensive and overwhelming if you don't know where to start, I thought reviews might be helpful and others could post in the...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Disagreeing Is Healthy.

Posted 01-31-2016 at 08:30 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:37 AM by IceMaiden

Master and I are very similar in a lot of ways. (Except that I'm much sweeter than he is.) So sometimes we spark against each other and things can get slightly heated.

Usually we've resolved it within a few minutes and moved on and until recently we never got to the stage where both of us were really pissed off or unhappy.

That happened when I forgot something quite minor -to ask to do something instead of stating it- and his response was for me to insert the spiked ben
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, dislikes/punishments, limits & toys

Posted 01-30-2016 at 10:10 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 05-30-2022 at 12:36 PM by Matt:

Report on Likes and limits -: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

LOVES

Rules, Orgasm control, pictures, strip games, dare slave, tease & denial, femdom, humiliation, CFNM, light bondage, hidden public, risk of exposure, some limited water sports, edging, web-teases, JOI, clothing control (mainly underwear)

Like/exploring

Bladder control, SPH, Pet play, spanking, humping (I
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Panties and Public Tasks - Part Two

Posted 01-26-2016 at 08:45 AM by lola.fox

The Task

You will spend 5 days next week wearing only thongs or gstrings. I expect a fancy pair every day and a semi public picture, including one in your car so find a smart place to park. You will spend a minimum of 30 mins in public with something inserted in either your ass or your pussy. The 30 minutes starts once you're in public so no camping out in the bathroom! Also I want 100 spanks each ass cheek each day. By the last day I want some lovely bruises so you better slap that ass...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

If Looks Could Kill...

Posted 01-26-2016 at 06:33 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:36 AM by IceMaiden

Master often says to me he is expressionless no matter what he is thinking. This is such a lie! He has several different expressions that I've picked up on and aptly named over the last few months. These are just a sample.

The "You're Going To Pay For That" Look.

This is the look that comes out when I'm being my hilarious witty self but Master suddenly lost his sense of humour and has no desire to find it. Usually comes with varying intensity depending on how grumpy
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys

Posted 01-25-2016 at 12:43 PM by Crazygirl18
Tags toys

The toys I have are:

Rope
Small pink plug
Medium pink plug
Large pink plug
Small black plug