Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

Posted 04-12-2016 at 01:51 PM by HiJayJay

Hi,

So this blog post is my kind of public service announcement...I am currently looking for a dom and I thought I could write a little about me and what I'm looking for in my blog so it's there for all to see, for eternity...or until I've found someone.

Who?

Hi I'm oli although I've happily gone by slave names in the past. I'm in the UK and I'm in my mid twenties. I'm in pretty good shape, quite skinny...not bulging with muscles but certainly not overweight....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog post 17 - Obedience

Posted 04-11-2016 at 10:29 PM by RainbowSky
Updated 04-13-2016 at 08:04 PM by RainbowSky

Obedience is a really big factor in any submissive relationship. You have to have complete trust in your partner and be willing to expose yourself for them and follow their lead, knowing that although it may not be something you fully enjoy they want to help you and think it will benefit you in the long run.

I would personally say I am very obedient. During pet play I will undertake any animalistic tasks/traits and actions expected of me. For example, if I was asked to ‘sit’ I would sit...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Posting schedule

Posted 04-10-2016 at 07:06 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 04-18-2016 at 12:16 AM by RainbowSky

12th - obedience
14th - tickling
16th - real life awkward situation
18th - chastiy/hucow fantasy
20th - anonymity of the internet
22nd - swinger club slave fantasy
24th - joys of being a hucow
26th - cum loving
28th - Slut2016 handbook

If you think any of these should be moved feel free to let me know. Ones with stars next to can't be moved as haven't been written yet.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog post 16 - menstrual cycle. Note: grim topic

Posted 04-09-2016 at 08:36 PM by RainbowSky
Updated 04-09-2016 at 09:35 PM by RainbowSky

Warning: not a very nice thing to write about and a bit grim

My last menstrual cycle started on the 22nd of April. I hate my period. Seriously. It is the worst thing in the world. I had dance training the day it started which I never look forward to. My period isn’t actually too bad on its first day but doing exercise always causes the flow to increase and then that causes the pain to increase. I also get really anxious when we do pair exercises at dance because period blood smells, and...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Blog post 15 - Fantasy story 4

Posted 04-07-2016 at 10:09 PM by RainbowSky

Good morning bitch. Today will break you. Put your gag in your mouth and don’t take it out all day. This morning you are going to remain naked and act like a baby. Playing with baby toys, eating baby food, generally behaving like a baby – hope your parents are going out otherwise they will be in for a shock. Then this afternoon, put your crotchless rubber panties on, your cow buttplug in, some short shorts that the tail sticks out of and a bikini top. Go into the centre of town, with your handcuffs,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Saying Goodbye.

Posted 04-06-2016 at 12:30 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-06-2016 at 12:41 PM by IceMaiden

Quite a while ago I had the pleasure and fortune to meet my best friend on this site. Everyone who knows either of us, is aware of how close we are. Or...were.

It pains me to write this because of how much it hurts but it's finally time to admit that we've grown apart over the last few months. This has never been more apparent than in the last fortnight when we ended up blanking each other for several days at a time. Before that, it was just constant arguing.

We didn't just
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog post 14 - fantasy story 3

Posted 04-05-2016 at 10:32 PM by RainbowSky

Note: Helps if you read blog post 12 and 13
Morning bitch. Guess what today is punishment for yesterday. Get your rubber panties and coat the inside with honey and icy hot. Don’t put them on yet though. Rub a generous amount of toothpaste on your nipples and clit. Then put the rubber pants on. Take your bondage strap, place it round your chest and pull it tight until your breasts are almost flat or until there are two fat skin bits either side of the strap. Get dressed. Then crawl downstairs,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical