Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Another Fucking Machine Session Report

Posted 11-12-2023 at 08:44 PM by KinkyBBW

I completed this session on my fucking machine.

The session was a total of 3 hours and 44 minutes with 2 hours and 34 minutes of anal fucking and 1 hour 10 minutes in my pussy.

I also had my nipples clamped for 15 minutes at a time for a total of 105 minutes (only 70 were required based on the outcome of the thread). I also had a lovense lush on my clit for the duration of the session.

I put on my harness that goes around my knees and behind my neck, to keep my legs up near my shoulders and put on my nipple clamps for the first 15 minutes.

I started with the just over 2 and a half hours of anal. It took a bit of adjustment in my position to get the angle right so the dildo did not keep slipping out. I have limited space and so my options for positions are also limited. During this entire time, I wore my nipple clamps for 15 minute increments then removed them for 15 minutes, then back on etc.

I used this session as a trial for longer anal play because I like the idea in theory, but have not had much experience in practice. I did not enjoy it very much, although I did manage to have 4 orgasms during the anal portion of this session thanks to the vibrator on my clit. Maybe it is different with a real penis/person so I am not ruling it out in the future, but anal sex is definitely going in my dislike list even though butt plug play will stay in my likes.

After the anal time was up, I switched to a clean dildo and began my pussy time. This just over an hour was MUCH more enjoyable!! I managed 4 more orgasms in the 1 hour 10 minute session. I probably would have had more, but the lovense link was only used occasionally during the last hour.

Thank you GD users for deciding my fate again for this session,

You can view some pictures here. You must be a registered member of Kink Talk to view the album and pictures.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 444 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It sounds like you had quite an interesting learning experience. Getting the anal done first was a good idea.

It's always great when a request thread is followed up with a good report. Even better with pictures! Thank you for sharing.

Azyliux