Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.55 average.

Poop.

Posted 04-17-2016 at 01:55 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-17-2016 at 01:58 PM by IceMaiden

Anyone that read Sophie's last blog is now aware we have several conversations about poop and have no barriers whatsoever.

This was further proven tonight during a conversation we had when I decided to text her and inform her I was pooping and then when I returned to skype she said that was far too quick, how do I poop so quickly when it takes her 20 minutes.

I told her in those five minutes I had also washed my hands and face and drank my vitamins and she was adamant it
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

It's The Little Things...

Posted 04-16-2016 at 04:52 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:46 AM by IceMaiden

Master recently wrote about taking him for granted in some areas. I might be just a teensy bit guilty of the things he talks about in his blog. But only a teensy bit. I'm too sweet and innocent to be entirely to blame.

It did however get me thinking about how many of us end up taking others for granted without meaning to or realizing until we are told about it. It's part of being human, after all.

And whilst I might take for granted some of the things Master does, I certainly
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

blog 19 - real life awkward situation

Posted 04-15-2016 at 10:10 PM by RainbowSky

So I am a part of a volunteer panel who try out different products to make sure they are suitable for sale or do what they advertise to do. Recently I got asked to test out some sunscreen in lab conditions. Now I’m usually pretty good at reading instructions but for this lab test I didn’t actually read what was required of me except it was 2 hours on one of the days and 30 minutes the day after and it involved laying still for at least an hour which I can do.

So on the day in question...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Taking me for granted?

Posted 04-15-2016 at 05:26 PM by AbusiveMaster

Recently I had a conversation with my little girl. I dont keep logs, and don't recall the exact wording, but it went something like.
Quote:
Me: So, you expect me to be here on the nights you say you won't be, on the offchance you change your mind?

Her: Exactly!
Although this was said (mostly) as a joke, it leads in nicely to the meat of this blog. Due to life being life, my little girl and I didn't see much of each other for a few days, then a short
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog 18 - Tickilish?

Posted 04-13-2016 at 08:36 PM by RainbowSky

I’m genuinely not a very ticklish person. If you startle me when you tickle me then I will react and laugh and squeal because I wasn’t expecting it and wasn’t prepared but its more from the surprise than actually tickling me. Obviously everyone is ticklish so I can’t say I am completely not ticklish because that would be a lie. I am ticklish, but only in very specific spots though. For example my neck, shoulders, wrists and ankles and upper thighs (that is a weird one and I can’t remember how I worked...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

Posted 04-12-2016 at 01:51 PM by HiJayJay

Hi,

So this blog post is my kind of public service announcement...I am currently looking for a dom and I thought I could write a little about me and what I'm looking for in my blog so it's there for all to see, for eternity...or until I've found someone.

Who?

Hi I'm oli although I've happily gone by slave names in the past. I'm in the UK and I'm in my mid twenties. I'm in pretty good shape, quite skinny...not bulging with muscles but certainly not overweight....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog post 17 - Obedience

Posted 04-11-2016 at 10:29 PM by RainbowSky
Updated 04-13-2016 at 08:04 PM by RainbowSky

Obedience is a really big factor in any submissive relationship. You have to have complete trust in your partner and be willing to expose yourself for them and follow their lead, knowing that although it may not be something you fully enjoy they want to help you and think it will benefit you in the long run.

I would personally say I am very obedient. During pet play I will undertake any animalistic tasks/traits and actions expected of me. For example, if I was asked to ‘sit’ I would sit...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical