Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Life!

Posted 02-11-2015 at 11:54 PM by MasterDaddy02

Today, my life changed! My mother passed away when we didn't expect it. She was, in good health and has been through a lot over the past year. She was only 75, and never smoked, drunk, no high blood pressure, no diabetes or heart condition.

As she was laying there on the floor with that white sheet over her body. The question was how could this happened? As I pulled up to the house, there was the EMS ambulance and three police cars. I walked up to the door, and then one officer let me in. The other officer, asked who I was, then I told him. He leaded me to the bedroom where my stepfather was at. He was seating there in shock! He was pouring out his heart in tears. I nobody go and bend down by my mother, but couldn't do it until the doctor came. So, I hug my stepfather and we cried together over the loss of my mother.

He then left and went to the kitchen with another officer, to give information. I just stood on that bed looking at my mother on the floor. My tears came running down my face. I cried so very loud, that the officer was getting emotional from my pain.

I want to touch and hold my mother! I cried out and screamed it from the bottom of my heart! The officer put his hand on my shoulder, and said he was so very sorry! Then, I started to call family and friends with the news, as tears coming down my face! I called a lot of people. My sister shown up and broke into tears as coming up the steps.

My mother had to lay on that floor for 3 hours! Then, the funeral home came to take her body away! We each got to say that final goodbye to her before they took her! First, it was my stepfather, in a way that will be so many more, up until she is put into that grave! Then my sister was next, as her tears pouring out and down her face! Then, I was last in which I grab my mother and held her for that last very time! I touch her hair and kissed her forehead, and yelled! I love you and will missed you with my heart! I then, touch her face and gave her that last kissed. I then went into the other room where my sister and stepfather was. Then the officer close the curtain, as they loaded her up on that thing. They cover her up with a brown blanket, and the officer opened the curtain, as they got ready to take her out the door.

My mother gave from her heart! She truly cared and let people know it! She loved from her heart! Not from her mind or simply words! But that deep down feeling in which took you and meant something strong!

Life, is not guarantee for nobody! My mother was okay on Tuesday, and is now gone on Wednesday! Pain is hurting me so deep down inside! It is like a dream, but it is not a dream, it is real! I can just share what I am going through, in me right this second! I can't wrap my arms around her anymore! So, think when you have that chance and don't take it!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 657 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments