Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Spy Cam

Posted 06-22-2018 at 11:32 AM by Butterfly
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:23 PM by Butterfly

I am sitting here this morning watching my pet on cam. He is on his kitchen floor, wearing his penis gag, underwear on his head (that was his choice) and his humbler securing his balls tightly behind his legs. The camera is positioned so that I can watch his suffering. He is tethered in place with a rope attached to his collar. He has a bucket of water which is going to serve as his toilet and drinking water for the next ... who knows how long ... he certainly doesn't.

As he waits for his dinner to cook (convenient that we are set up in his kitchen), I order him to complete a set of push-ups and sit-ups.

It is great entertainment to watch him struggling. My little worm is not very fit, and he struggles to complete even such a small number of the exercises. As he completes them, his breathing gets heavy and sometimes he even gags a little on the penis gag in his throat. It makes me wet to hear the moans coming from him as he struggles to sit up without pulling on his balls.

When he is done, he takes a rest on the floor. Once his breathing has turned back to normal, I decide to have him march in place for me. This is especially fun to watch as he can't stand up straight due to the humbler. His arms and legs are flailing a little as he gets tired and he even needs to stop a few times.

As I lay all comfy in my bed, the only thing I wish is that I had a shock collar for him. So when he stops I can zap him! We will have to work on that for another time ...

Finally I end his suffering and allow him to rest before his dinner is done. I tell him that he is allowed to remove the gag and eat his dinner out of the bowl on the floor when it is done. No hands allowed. When he is done eating, he may rest before doing 100 deepthroats on the dildo stuck to his counter. I tell him that I am going to have my breakfast and to enjoy.

What he doesn't know is that I am sitting here watching him. I hear him ask if I am still here, yet I do not answer. Part of the task is for him to not know when I am watching. He is a prisoner in his own kitchen, and I get to watch whenever I see fit.

But I do watch. And listen. I watch as he slurps his meal from his bowl like a little bitch. Sauce covering his face, his balls stretched with the humbler. I hear his grunts and the scrapping of the bowl on the floor as he struggles to eat the last bites.

I watch as he drinks from his "toilet" hoping that he will need to pee later so I can make him drink out of it after.

He thinks I am not there as he realizes that he forgot the lube and goes to the next room to get it. There will likely be a consequence for this later, but he doesn't know this yet.

I am still here as I watch him deepthroat his dildo (turning off my volume as he gags and retches on it). My pet is such a slut, putting that dildo balls deep in his throat, drool pooling beneath him. I wonder if he will be pleased that I was here to listen, or not ... He does say "It would be best if you didn't have to see this miss" so I wonder what his reaction will be when he reads this and realizes I was here to see and hear everything. Every gag and retch.

I know he was worried about being bored, but an hour in and he doesn't look too bored as he takes a much needed break as snot and drool are running down his body. I will let him rest a bit while I get my breakfast prepared and then I have some new tortures in mind.

When I return I order him to fuck his dildo 100 times with his ass. I imagine it is humiliating for him to have me watch him take his dildo balls deep in his little worm hole, yet he continues, even looking directly at the camera at times. Just wait until he learns he will be doing more deep throats with the same dildo a little later. I hope he cleaned his ass well in preparation.

After another 20 sit ups and 20 push ups, I allow him to remove the humbler and slip into something a little less comfortable: his tack panties.

I pretend I am not here again as I watch him struggle to find a comfortable position on the floor. I love hearing him whimper as the tacks dig into his sensitive areas every time he moves. I decide to be nice and allow him to use his phone to browse the internet. I want to have some time to do some cleaning as I watch him suffer.

My clit gets tingly as I watch him try to find a comfortable position to browse on his phone. He tries his stomach, but I can tell it is putting weight on the pins at the front of his panties. His breathing is rigid as he tries to make it work. He sure is a squirmy worm.

After awhile, he asks to use his pillow. I decide that I will be nice and allow it. He deserves a bit of kindness before I get really mean.

Two hours in and he is looking a bit more comfortable. He might even be napping. But that is about to change. I decide to make him put on a bit of a show for me. I want to see him tease his cock. I order him to kneel in front of me and take it out of his tack panties.

Once he is hard, we play start and stop. It starts to get risky the more he is turned on. He has to take his hand away before I get the chance to say stop. I decided to have him smack his balls 5 times before we start playing again. The little whore is still too aroused, so we take a break and spank each of his thighs 20 times before we start again.

That seems to have done the trick. He is able to stroke himself a lot longer without needing to stop. Pain is magical!!!

I get bored of this game rather quickly and instead have him stand up. While he continues to stroke, I make him do squats. The fun part is when I make him stop half way down or up. I can see his weak little worm legs shake as he tries to hold it. I need to sternly remind him to continue stroking. Funny thing is, he isn't getting close to the edge anymore.

I feel like he might need a break so I have him alternate between marching in place and doing squats. I am having WAY too much fun!

Next, I have him lay on his back and do leg lifts. After making him hold a few of those, I reveal that he has a choice to make. I ask: Which are easier to hold, the leg lifts or squats. I warn him to choose carefully. He picks the leg lifts and I tell him that he has earned a consequence for forgetting his lube earlier. I give him the chance to reduce his consequence by holding a 60 second leg lift.

I am wet as I watch him suffer through it. He is screaming out in discomfort as his muscles cramp up. I can see his rigid body shake, but by sheer will power, he is able to hold the leg lift just long enough. What a shame ... I was looking forward to making him deep throat the dildo he used in his ass ...

I order him to kneel again in front of the camera and to stroke himself for me. I tell him I am going to disappear for awhile but that he will continue to stroke until he is close to edge, and then stop. He will then start again. Over and over until I return.

When I return 10 minutes later, I have him attach his dildo back to the wall, and make him hold a deep throat for me. Just knowing it was in his ass make his gag reflex stronger.

My worm looks exhausted. He admits that he is tired and smelly and just wants to wash up. Instead, I tell him he will be sleeping on his kitchen floor tonight. Good thing he brought a pillow and blanket. I am nice and give permission to clean up the food, drool and vomit from his floor.

I have no intention of making him sleep there (not tonight anyways), but I like knowing that he thinks he will be. I tell him I will be back in 10 minutes, and turn off my microphone. I don't really leave. Instead, I watch my worm, resigned to his fate, clean up his sleeping quarters and get ready for bed.

I love a good mind fuck!!

My poor worm has been through hell, but he did it for me. I am so proud of him. Not only was it his first time live on cam with me, but he really pushed through some pretty hard, and painful tasks. He did a great job and I decide to show some mercy and let him know he will NOT be sleeping on the floor. Instead he is allowed to go clean up and get comfortable in his bed. I will be around for him to provide some aftercare when needed.

In the meantime, I need to go cum because this whole ordeal has turned me on like crazy!!!

***FYI: I wrote this blog while watching Jaro. These are my thoughts and accounts of the events live as they happened. I am posting them seconds after releasing my pet for the evening. I have not read through or edited this post in anyway, so please excuse any errors.***
Views 2051 Comments 12
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old Comment
    AWESOME! I will use this as a guide but I'll be doing it in person
  2. Old Comment
    This is amazing. Im breathless myself just reading this. Incredible.
  3. Old Comment
    wow! this was exciting to read and thanks for sharing your thoughts and feeligs in what sounded like a very exciting and bonding experience.
  4. Old Comment
    wow, that was quite intense for his 1st time on live cam! My 1st time on cam for Sam was a lot tamer lol
  5. Old Comment
    Oh my that is a hot blog Butterfly!! Sounds like Jaro had quite the evening. I can’t believe you made him do so many exercises with a humbler on, that’s gotta stretch those balls like crazy. Squats with tack panties can’t be too comfortable either.. wow that was a very well thought out spy cam session you came up with!
  6. Old Comment
    Wow! You two have developed quite the D/s relationship. It is awesome to see how your dynamic works so well for you two. And thank you for making a blog post for the rest of us to enjoy.

I'm glad that you both enjoyed your session so much. I hope you two have many, many awesome sessions in the future.
  7. Old Comment
    Many thanks for sharing. You both are awesome (or actually three with IceMaiden).

Have you ever considered getting a moving camera into your worm's appartment? Something like this for example.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Many thanks for sharing. You both are awesome (or actually three with IceMaiden).

Have you ever considered getting a moving camera into your worm's appartment? Something like this for example.
    That is really cool and I have considered something like that, I just don't think we are ready for that yet. Baby steps ... we wouldn't want to kill the worm :P
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    I'm glad that you both enjoyed your session so much. I hope you two have many, many awesome sessions in the future.
    Why do you think *I* enjoyed it!?

I mean this was seriously daring! She actually saw me choke and throw up a little on my dildo and burn my nose in my food because I was a glutton!

It was actually the first time she saw me live on camera. All of me! It made me feel so exposed.

But.... yes... I guess I did enjoy it.

Very much so.....

I have to admit....
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    Why do you think *I* enjoyed it!?

I mean this was seriously daring! She actually saw me choke and throw up a little on my dildo and burn my nose in my food because I was a glutton!

It was actually the first time she saw me live on camera. All of me! It made me feel so exposed.

But.... yes... I guess I did enjoy it.

Very much so.....

I have to admit....
    I think you enjoyed it because you do so seem to enjoy pleasing both of your misses. And you do so seem to enjoy submitting. That's why I think liked it. And, as you said, you did. Which is GREAT!
  11. Old Comment
    This is seriously so great! Nothing beats a good mind fuck
  12. Old Comment
    Thank you for sharing this seemingly great experience.