Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > 6u3k

Rate this Entry

horrifying dare from linearizationcannon

Posted 01-19-2014 at 01:32 PM by 6u3k

Overall rules of the dare:
-FAST. No slowing down, no breaks. If you've got nothing to do but wait, figure out a new way to cause yourself pain and start doing that
-You have to be quiet, no moaning, grunting, screaming, whimpering, or anything like that. for every 5 times you do make a noise you will add an aditional orgasm via that special method during that section of the dare.

----before the day of-----
Put your buttplug in your freezer after coating it in toothpaste. Fill a 1 liter soda bottle with water and do the same. You want that water frozen solid. Meanwhile buy some pepper spray.

-----the day of------
Cut the plastic away from the 1 liter ice block and coat it in toothpaste before putting it back in the freezer. Drink a lot of water.

Take a piece of sandpaper and apply a very very thing layer of toothpaste to it, just enough to make it sticky. Put two q-tips onto it and then give it two spritches of pepper spray (be careful of the backspray, don't breath it in or get it in your eyes).

Rub this hellpaper on your cock, balls, nipples, ass, pisshole and anus thoroughly. Take one of the q-tips and insert it into your urethra. Don't take it out until the dare is finished making sure you piss with it in at least once before moving on to the masturbation and once after the dare is completed.

Meanwhile, you're going to spritz the plug with the pepper spray and start ramming the cold buttplug in and out again while torturing your balls by tieing them up and beating them with a belt. do this for about an hour.

Once that is over, re-sand yourself, and shove 4 icecubes into your ass.

You now have to keep masturbating in that special way I told you while fucking your ass until you've cum 9 times (plus the extra for moaning I mentioned earlier) . Every time you cum, reapply the ice cubes.

Once the 9th time is over, you have to insert the second q-tip. Then yank out the giant 1 liter ice dildo that your buttplug has been preparing your ass for. Ram your ass down on the tapered neck and get your anus at least 2 inches past the point where it expanded to full width. I'll let you judge how deep it is safe to go at a time, but you are to keep on repeating that until there is no ice left.

Meanwhile you'll be masturbating for the 10th and final time. While the qtip is still there.

Ok plug and liter bottle frozen, bottle cut toothpaste aplied, drink a good few glasses of water and its time to begin.

hell paper. making this was not fun knowing where it all was going >< but once it and the qtips were ready I started to rub.

nipples first and belive me they felt like they were on fire >< not a good indicator. then balls and cock. not a good sensation to start the dare off with. the sanding allwoed the chimicals to take effect quicker and harsher then normal.
now ass then pisshole. rubbing it in my piss slit was grueling.

It took me a good few minutes to be able to adjust enough to move on. the burning sensation from the hell paper was not pleasnt in the least and is by far one of the worst chemical pains I have ever been through, not to mention the qtip. >< fuck I was wanting to cry from the get go. I was able to keep my breathing under control though and this allowed me to not make a noise, which actually suprised me quite a bit to be honest.

I got out my frozen plug and tied up my nuts, ramming the plug up my burning hole and starting to whip my nuts with the belt. My ass was on fire from the spray and the cold. my eyes were watery to say the least from the burning sensation.

Wasnt long till I really had to piss, and as instructed I did so with out removing the qtip. I let out a whimper like no other. it was as if I had a horrible urinary track infection. (put down 2 tally marks for the noise since it happend twice before my piss was over and belive me I was trying to stay quite.)

after my hour was up and 3 more tally marks on my list I was able to move on to the masturbation. re-sanding wasnt fun either. I was gritting my teeth and bitting down hard on my rope chew toy to keep quite as I pressed the hell paper down against the already tender and aching surfaces. doing my best to concentrate on taking deep breaths and not make any noise.

9+1 orgasms via crushing my nuts against the internal base of my cock and ramming my tortous plug in and out of my ass. . .

ive gotten use to masturbating like this since I was forced to do it for a good while but it sitll hurts like a son of a bitch when trying to actually reach orgasm. my nuts were red and tender once I started to crush them against my cock base.

I was able to make it through the first one rather quitely untill cum started to shot up my burning tortured pluged urethra. god did I howl. panting heavily I knew it was going to take allot to get through the rest. the amount of pain just from the burning sensations on my body and the pain in my ass from the plug on top of it all.

with my ass pulsing and my cock in horoundious condition I started again. this time leting out a whimper from my crushing my nuts before I even got to the agony of cumming.

each time I repeated this it took longer and longer for me to cum making me howl and whine louder each time too. and cumming slowly started to hurt less, due to the smaller amounts and the washing away of the chemicals in my cock from it.

my 9 times had turned into 12 and I had only completed 5 so far.

every time my nuts would throb worse and worse, my ass already so tender and sore I could barley stand it, but I did my best to continue.
the pain in my nuts at this point from cumming and abusing was almost idiscribable as I finished my 10th time cumming panting heavily as I did so. this part would be over and done with had not for the noise violations but this would have been impossible to do with out making a noise. my 12 was now 14 and I was worried how high this number would climb. with every orgasm the tally marks went up b 1,2 or even 3. 26 infractions so far and I was doing my best to avoid them. but as you can imagine this was far from easy.

My cheeks were moist with tears as I kept at it, my nuts throbbing, luckily some of the chemical pains were dieing off but the ice kept my ass just tight enough that the plug was still agonizing.

I was able to make it to 13 before my violations went up enough to raise my number again making it 15. if only I could make it there with out making noise this would be so much simpler. I knew it wouldnt be possible though so I wrapped my shakey hand around my poor pathetic looking throbbing nuts and went again. my ass was the main source of my yelping here lately, it was a distraction from my testicular pain but when I started to cum that was reversed. my nuts would howl and my shaft would scream in pain. finally though after cuming 16 times i was able to move on, granted with the dribble of cum that my nuts were prouducing I could barley count them.

so 37 infractions of moaining and yelping I made it to my final orgasm. working that 2nd qutip in next to the first started up the insane burning again. I was able to keep quite though while I got the ice dildo out and in position. I had to ride it or a good while before my tortoured frozen ass was clenching around the base making it disapear inside of me, just in time to. I was reaching my final climax at this point howling out as I cam around the 2 qtips , the burning insation as strong as ever, infraction:39.

Warning to all who read this avoid perper spray at all costs.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3114 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments