Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

Rate this Entry

11/3/16

Posted 11-03-2016 at 08:57 PM by jh474
Updated 11-04-2016 at 09:20 AM by jh474

Today daddy punished me for not turning in my diaries in a timely manner. He told me I was to come home and write my journal immediately. Then once my journal entry was finished, I was no longer allowed to use my hands for the rest of the day. I had to use a water bowl to drink from. I felt like a cat slurping water out of a bowl like that while also being collared. I also had to eat dinner without using my hands. I had manwich dogs (I don't like hot dogs, so I just use the manwich). I carried my plate on my forearms. I carefully set it down next to my water bowl and began eating. my face was so messy. after I was done eating I went to sleep in the floor (see picture below for how I had it set up).

Daddy told me that he is going to impose a sentence on my chastity device if i fail to turn in my diary again. He said he would add 1 to 2 weeks onto the time I am locked in chastity for each time I am late turning in a diary entry. I am not going to be late ever again, because I would like to cum at some point in the near future.

hehe I just love this little emoticon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1027.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	450  
Posted in Slave Diary
Views 607 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments