Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Old

Broken Record

Posted 12-06-2016 at 02:07 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

Recently read something about abandonment issues that kind of struck home for me so I figured I'd delve into it.

I tend to get into 'I'm sorry' loops and it's been happening quite a bit lately. "I'm so sorry. I'll be better. Please don't leave me. I just want to make you happy, I'm sorry. I fucked up, sorry. Please don't be mad, I'm really sorry. I'll be a good girl, please don't leave. I'm sorry."

I wish I could say that I wasn't emotionally fucked up, but that...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

The Straw that Broke My Back

Posted 01-12-2016 at 09:00 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 01-12-2016 at 10:51 PM by techiegirl

I've had some not so fun relationships in the past. It's amazing what we keep bottled up inside of ourselves and even more amazing what finally breaks that tension.

For me, it was having an orgasm with IcyHot on my clit and then enduring the ten minutes of insane pain afterwards. I'm still not entirely sure why, but I ended up a sobbing mess. The pain wasn't too much, yes it hurt, but I've felt worse.

Sinister told me he was proud of me, I was amazing, and that I was beautiful,...
Distinguished Member
Old

How to Love a Broken Woman

Posted 06-14-2015 at 07:26 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-14-2015 at 07:32 AM by techiegirl

This is roughly based on a post on fetlife, which has now since been deleted. I don't know who the author was so I cannot source them.

I use broken as I way to describe how I have felt. Yes, I suppose it is a negative thing, but the girls I am talking about probably feel negative right now. I say probably, because there are good days and bad days. I'm not trying to speak for everyone, these are just my thoughts conveyed in a way that is easier for me to write. I am one of these broken...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

How to Look Cute as Hell

Posted 06-11-2015 at 06:51 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-12-2015 at 04:23 AM by techiegirl

So, you could say that looking cute as Hell is kind of an oxymoron, but my thought is, why look preppy adorable cute when you can look like you fought the devil and won cute?

To begin with, you need to slaughter some cattle. I know I know all you vegetarians throwing a cow (hehe, cuz cattle is cow) but sacrifice is important when looking like you're a demon straight out of the pit but still totally down to have a nap.

You've got your cow? Okay, now once you kill it, you gotta...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's