Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

My Brattiness

Posted 09-17-2015 at 10:40 AM by techiegirl

I've recently started thinking a lot about how I express my bratty side. We joke that I'm the Queen Brat, The Brat of GD, which is a rather accurate description of my behavior. But what is bratty? How am I bratty?

For me, brattiness is a game that can only be played with brat tamers. It's a dance I constantly move to of toeing the line between disobedience and brattiness. How sassy can I be before my boy toy has to finally say fuck it and give me a solid, no nonsense order? We play around a lot publicly, which is so much fun, and there seems to be a general belief (that I don't ever correct) that I'm having fun, he's not, and when he finally forces me to say, "Yes, Sir" that I'm disappointed and chastised. That by 'being a dick' my boy toy has properly asserted his dominance and crushed my cute bratty spirit.

I view it as a game. Who will cave first? Will I end up getting so horny at his subtle references to my submission until I just have to ask to be controlled? Or will he be unable to keep up with my smartass remarks and finally have to resort to simple commands? Will his nonchalance irritate me until I can't give any more attitude or will my amazing ability to find loopholes make him lose his cool?

When he bosses me around in chat, after a game is over, if he's the one who caves, I won. Sure, it's unsaid, but I get the quiet knowledge that I'm way too clever for my own good. That is my brattiness
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Views 1207 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Winning is sooo much fun! And being bratty is even more fun!