Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > wme

Rate this Entry

Level Zero

Posted 07-14-2012 at 08:46 PM by wme

Hello, world. I am wme, for a lesson of Physics. Congratulations world, you are becoming a Level 1 civilization.

First, I want to start off with the levels of civilization.
1- Can control all energy (weather, earthquakes, volcanoes) on home planet.
2- Can control all energy on the home star.
3- Can control all energy in a galaxy.

We are right now a level 0 civilization. We can't control even some energy on our own planet. But in about a century, we will be able to. The world is beginning to become a Level 1 civilization. We have multiple countries sharing the same currencies, the Euro. We have multiple countries speaking the same language, for example, all pilots and control towers, no matter where they are in the world, must be able to fluently speak English. Small countries, like Israel are coming to an end. Eventually, there will be no more small countries. Just big, powerful ones. We all understand big uniting problems, such as the Ozone layer, or the polar ice caps melting, and many more.

The transformation from level 0 to level 1 is the most dangerous, with the terrorist attacks increasing, but with a uniting cause, we may be able to pull it off. However, there have been planets found very distant, that have failed the transformation. They appear to have 200 degree skies, and little signs of any life. Heck, mars appears to have signs of life. There have been fossils found on mars. Fossils. Proof, that there was once life on mars.

I leave you with that, remember. Think of ways to unite the world. If every country is in a perfect shape, with no criminals, the same language, and the same currency, the world is united.

I owe this information to Dr. Kaku, my favorite astrophysicist.

If you really liked the blog post, subscribe, and you will hear more from me. If you enjoyed reading it, let me know your thoughts on the subject, I read each and every one of your comments, because I care that much, and if you have any more questions, be sure to send me a PM, and I will respond the best I can. If you have anything in particular you would like me to talk about, be sure to send me a PM, and if I like the topic, I will write about it. Over and Out
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5604 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That awkward moment when we fail the transformation from level 0 to 1... O.o
  2. Old Comment
    You should go read 1984. Losing small countries in favor of centralized larger countries is not usually a good thing.

Also, I would LOVE to know how lots of people using the same currency and speaking the same language has anything to do with controlling a volcano. Or that being progress at all toward that goal. It just isn't going to happen.

Interesting. I see where you're coming from, but it's not just that we control energy of the earth, but also, how all countries are simply, united as one. That's the biggest problem of becoming a level 1. I understand that, but for god's sake, some government should be in Somalia. Israel may soon lose ground to Palestine; Palestine's birth rate without death is far higher than Israel's. And also, if we live in a world where there are no stereotypes, racism, currency problems, language problems, or terrorists, wouldn't that be just better than this one?
    Updated 07-18-2012 at 07:39 PM by wme
  3. Old Comment
  4. Old Comment
    I feel like you must of taken LSD before writing this. ;D
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sweetsong View Comment
    sweetsong is pro drugs. You read it here first.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sweetsong View Comment
    What's LSD? k
  7. Old Comment
    Linky

Although don't believe everything you read on Wikipedia, it does indeed leave lasting brain damage. ;D
  8. Old Comment
    Well, it's been a while since I wrote this, and I'll respond to it now.

Over time, we should consider having less languages. Why? What is the purpose of a language? To facilitate communication between people. But some languages are just too shortly spoken. In 2009 (I think), the language, Bo, died with its last speaker. And there isn't a thick enough line between language and not a language. There are some versions of Chinese that can't understand each other. Yet Portuguese and Spanish can be understood usually.

The purpose of currency is to facilitate goods and services, which would be much easier if everyone had the same currency.

I now disagree with the big powerful countries. Some (Israel and Palestine) should stay separate.

I've never taken drugs, it's just a side effect of staying up for 24 hours straight.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wme View Comment
    Over time, we should consider having less languages.
    The interesting thing is that regional dialects are actually becoming more diverse over time. If anything we are more likly to have more languages than fewer. Though you really should read 1984 as newspeak does create a more easily learned method of speaking.

The down side to unifying languages and simplifying them to be more effective at communication is that you actually cripple the arts. Imagine a book were everything positive was described as "good" and everything negative "ungood" or trying to come up with new song lyrics or poetry. I happen to like rammestien though I do not speak german it makes it different and more interesting. If you want a separate easy language to communicate generally with people then I believe that is what esperanto and other auxiliary languages were designed for so it kinda already exists.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wme View Comment
    would be much easier if everyone had the same currency.
    This is not really how economics works. Sadly its a very complex subject that I just don't have the proper time or knowledge to go into.
    Updated 06-30-2014 at 02:09 PM by Ly Ph