Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > CandiChris

Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

Our First Session

Posted 05-24-2013 at 10:04 PM by CandiChris
Updated 05-24-2013 at 11:02 PM by CandiChris

We met at the train station and went to our secret bush getaway we call the rock (Aptly named due to being a large rock on a cliff that is fantastic for both the visuals and secluded for our purposes) As we havent really done any bdsm related activities in ages we were both a bit shy.

After our smalltalk I started to reach into my bag. I retrieved shoe lace and a pair of earphones. My Mistress had never seen sounding and so I was to put on a small show. I tied my balls and cock separately and began sounding with the earphone cable. Through my moans and slight pain I managed to get the majority of the cable down. She was enthralled, amazed that I was able to get that much down. I aksed her if she wanted me to pull it out slow or quickly, she said I decide. This was then followed by me pulling it as fast as I could, causing great pain and pleasure to rocket through my cock. Once recovered I took a small and thin pen and inserted that, managed to get it all the way to the tip. I then offered my mistress a turn, she was apprehensive at first but once I assured her I was recieving little to no pain she was using the pen to urethrally fuck me. That was one of the greatest feelings in the world.

My mistress always enjoyed poking and prodding me, especially in my hip region and she remembered I cannot stand nipple pain. She relished in this and began poking, twisting and poking around or near the nipples. I cowered and twitched and convulsed and writhed in an attempt to avoid this. She in all her wisdom took out a paper clip and clipped it on, I screamed and cried and just tried to keep breathing, it's all I concentrated on. She clipped the other and it was the same process. I called out the safety word "Red" after much deliberation and finally giving in that I can't take anymore pain. They were removed and relief swept over me.

Once the initial ice was broken I retreieved the Candle and Matches much to mistress's delight (This was her favourite activity) For a second I reminisced of our previous encounters and I requested a a blindfolg/gag combo. I was allowed this and she started dropping hot wax all over me. I truly love and adore wax, the burning, the rush of pain and the wave of pleasure. My masterful mistress dripped it from my chest to my legs, to my cock and on my nipples. I experienced every inch of pain and pleasure she allowed and relished in every last second.

After my recovery I actually have forgotten what happened next. But after not too long I was blind folded, gagged and being beaten by chopsticks. Now although you'd think this is more of a soft method of pain.. I still yelped and shook and convulsed. It was pure heaven. What I loved most about the torture was the fact that I'm blindfolded and can't see when she's going to inflict pain on me. The anticipation was the best part, I was shaking in fear everytime she stopped. After long enough again I called out Red

Once this heaven was completed we had a small break and we conversed. She made it clear that she didnt want to hurt me.. I expressed that I would be quite happy with lacerations and bleeding. Although apprehensive we started again. Blindfold and Gagged odorned She scraped a thumbtac or what I thought to be on along my chest, stomach, thighs, hips and cock. Certain spots ilicited a a muffled scream and further pleasure to course through my damaged body. Eventually again I called "Red" And our fun was over. It started to rain extremely heavily and we abandoned the rock for my car.

Smiling on the way we conversed about future activities and our near future. Once at my car we entered, put on a heater and began to dry off while eating and conversing. This was followed by further pain play and some more conversing. Our time was up and I accompanied mistress to the station.

we were both smiling and agreed to do again.

And there ends one of if not the best day of my life. I want to thank Mistress Darkness for taking me on, hurting and giving me pleasure and enabling me to be the best I can be. Sorry for the long read guys, I like thoroughness.

By Slave - Chris.
Views 2105 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    it was a little peg, not a paperclip on your nipples. And you forgot to mention my little invention with the chopsticks...
    I used it on myself last night. It's great, the pain and pleasure and blood...
    Posted 05-24-2013 at 10:10 PM by mistress_darkness mistress_darkness is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Yes, I'm sorry Mistress, I should remember those vital details, however due to time constrictions I rushed this post. I apologize and will do my very best in the future. Also an apology to all who read this.
  3. Old Comment
    What have you done with chopsticks?
    Have you tried anal/prostate, guys?
    Posted 05-26-2013 at 12:56 PM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline