Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

Wet Diapers

Posted 10-19-2015 at 10:02 PM by techiegirl
Updated 10-19-2015 at 10:20 PM by techiegirl (I can't grammar)

This is gonna be a very rambly blog since I tend to ramble when I'm embarrassed and dear god this was mortifying.

So, a question arose in chat earlier tonight, 'What happens if you wear a diaper in the shower?'. Well, no one in chat had done it, so my lovely babysitter (Red, hi Red!) decided to volunteer me as a guinea pig. Woopee. Of course, I bitched and complained about it because that's what I do, but eventually Red laid down the law. So, I accepted, for science

And because she is so thoughtful, she had me wear a pair of panties over the diaper, to help hold them up once they soaked up the water.

My shower was to start at 9pm on the dot and had to last at least fifteen minutes and at the end of it, I would give a brief report in chat and also write this blog. So, before the dreaded time came to be, I prepared my room by putting several folded towels on my bed where my soon to be wet diapered butt would be. I was already wearing my adult diaper, but it's not an abdl one and has no crinkly plastic or anything. Straight up cotton, I know this was a horrible idea.

Prep complete, I then did my nightly routine and, thanks to the clock on my phone, entered the very warm shower (what? I like hot showers) at exactly 9 o'clock. I'd pulled the diaper up high and the full coverage panties as well, since the diaper was going to get soaked and become extremely heavy (because duh.)

Now, Red had given me a few things to do while I was in the shower, but apart from that I decided to not deviate from my usual shower routine, for a more accurate account of what would happen if you wore a diaper in the shower. So, shampooed my hair, rinsed it, and then added conditioner. I rinse that out last, so I needed to complete the tasks Red had given me.

First thing you need to know is that showering in a diaper is humiliating as fuck. I felt the back fill up first, since I rinsed my hair with my back to the shower head. The front might have absorbed some of the water, but it was less noticeable. Red's task was to put some shaving cream and shampoo down my diaper. Since I'm a stickler for details, she had to clarify a few times.

After I'd been in the shower for 2-3 minutes, I was to put shaving cream down the back of the diaper (a 2-3 second squirt) and a 'good squeeze' down the front of shampoo. Then I had to squish it around with my hands. I was allowed to try and wash it out at the end of the shower, but that wasn't going to really help. Course, that didn't matter to my wonderful babysitter.

I did a 3 second squirt of some shaving cream I just bought today (it was on sale so I've got 2 bottles!) and about a 2 and a half second squeeze of the shampoo down the front. I then spent a few moments pushing the diaper around to spread the soapy combination. I pressed my ass against the wall a few times to make the shaving cream move around, then I continued with my shower.

I needed to kill fifteen minutes (I didn't but more on that later), but I was kind of nervous and my heart was pounding and it was just so embarrassing! The diaper was starting to get heavy, but damn it was still absorbing water, well done diaper making company. After a few more minutes of my shower routine, I decided it was time to try and wash up.

To get rid of the shampoo and shaving cream, I had to either try and scoop it out (didn't work) or wash it out. The shaving cream washed out pretty quick, which was very nice even though the back was squishy and soaked. The front, however, didn't work so well. Shampoo had really been absorbed by the damn thing as suds kept coming up.

I finally gave up and exited the shower, but a quick check of my phone showed it was an early 9:08pm. Woops.

Now, Red had decided that I'd wear the diaper for 10 minutes and the panties for 5. The time started once I was back in my room and talking to her. So, a quick brush of my hair and I was climbing awkwardly onto my pile of towels (preparation kids). Sitting was a weird sensation as the diaper absorbent stuff had expanded to be the size of a brick. The soggy sponge thingy pushed up against me and made me feel all kinds of humiliated. Super fun.

The time started and I started writing this damn blog (the diaper came off long ago so no, I'm not still wearing it. Didn't write this stupid thing in 10 minutes). Delay in communication, and I ended up wearing the panties/diaper combo for about 13ish minutes.

Now, the shampoo hadn't been completely absorbed as I said, and it also had partially coated the panties, so I had to then travel to my bathroom, with a towel on of course, peel off the wet panties and wash them quickly in the sink. The diaper came next and wow it was heavy. Once it was off, I took a few minutes to wash the remained shampoo out of my cunt. Then I tossed the diaper and laid the panties out to dry.

All in all, fun task. I did 5 cunt spanks for the lack of time in the shower, but thems the breaks. I had a lot of fun doing this and it was super humiliating. Thank you, Red, for a fun night.
Views 2662 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Diapers in the the shower swell. Wifey had me in 3 tenants super and took me to the lake to go swimming. ( It was a secluded place) I went swimming for a while. I found out a few things. Diapers helped me float. They can absorb way more than I thought. They're super heavy and hard to walk in out of the water. But most of all I loved the feeling of the diapers while in the water, but after I got out I could hardly keep them up and wanted a dry one.
    Posted 10-22-2015 at 08:53 PM by Indiapertraining Indiapertraining is offline