Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Diaper, Panties, and Ice. Oh my!

Posted 05-01-2015 at 03:30 PM by techiegirl
Updated 05-24-2015 at 12:08 AM by techiegirl

So, this is the report on a dare that was given to me by DrakenM

1. Fill panties with shampoo
2. Put on diaper
3. Hold ice in one hand next to butt and push against hand until ice is inserted
4. Once ice is inserted, rub vibe against clit over diaper for 10 seconds
5. Repeat steps 3-4 until you edge

Such a fun dare and I'm currently typing this in my shampoo filled panties with 5 ice cubes melting in my ass and a diaper over the whole thing.

I'm wearing red cotton hipsters (these panties are lovingly called my Slut Suit). I poured some of my shampoo down the front and it made them all slippery which is something that I love

I pulled the diaper on quickly as I didn't want it leaking then I tried to insert an ice cube in me without pushing the ice with my hands.

I climbed onto my bed on all fours and held the ice against my ass with my fingers. After several uncomfortable seconds of pushing, I was able to widen my butt enough for the ice to be sucked inside of me.

Ice is cold and as it melts it leaves you feeling kind of full and sloshy, but thats always kind of true.

My vibrator has 4 speeds, so I used the fastest as I wasn't sure I'd be able to feel it over the diaper.

After ten seconds, I turned it off and began the awkward process of filling my ass once more.

I repeated this until I edged which was after 5 ice cubes were inside of me. All in all, it was a super fun dare and I adored it
Posted in Dare Reports
Views 2094 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm so glad that you learned to like the shampoo slick, it was fun teasing you about that during your first try.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alexis Rune View Comment
    I'm so glad that you learned to like the shampoo slick, it was fun teasing you about that during your first try.
    That was so fun when you had me do that! I felt so weird, but I loved every second
  3. Old Comment
    I love playing with ice but haven't been brave enough to try it in my ass yet. I am sure Asslvr will change that in time :P