Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

1. Old Comment

Do you use safewords when you play?

Penguin is a complete stop. Usually I will say something earlier on if I'm getting uncomfortable.
  2. Old Comment

Do you use safewords when you play?

When you say Penguin, is that meant to stop play completely? or is that meant as more of a check in and evaluate?
  3. Old Comment

What are 10 items that would be on your kink bucket list?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    This is a great list! I understand the messy part. Personally I can enjoy it from time to time but the cleanup is horrible! Also it can be hard to find just the right food items to use and also really dislike the smell that usually results from it.

Another option is smaller scale messy tasks like putting a banana in your shoes or putting something sticky in your underwear.
    Thank you, I'm glad you liked the list.

Urgh, yeah. You have reminded me about the smell. Certain foods I can't ever use as the smell is far too much and makes me feel very ill.
  4. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I think this was a great start to your list! Thank you for participating in my blog challenge.

Also just a note on attending a kink event: being female, yes you may get a bit more attention than a male but I have found that all the events in my are have been pretty well vetted and have good rules and great leaders running the event. You should feel comfortable and consent is important. You shouldn't be touched without permission (you or any of your belongings). And nudity and all states of undress are pretty common for play type events so you shouldn't be oggled too much. I find most people are pretty respectful. But of course it does make a huge difference to have somebody you trust to go with you.
    Thank you. Im glad you enjoyed reading it. The other issue I have with attending such an event is they are very rare/unheard of in my area. I would probably have to travel to London for one which brings its own challenges and danger.
  5. Old Comment

This is a great list! I understand the messy part. Personally I can enjoy it from time to time but the cleanup is horrible! Also it can be hard to find just the right food items to use and also really dislike the smell that usually results from it.

Another option is smaller scale messy tasks like putting a banana in your shoes or putting something sticky in your underwear.
  6. Old Comment

I think this was a great start to your list! Thank you for participating in my blog challenge.

Also just a note on attending a kink event: being female, yes you may get a bit more attention than a male but I have found that all the events in my are have been pretty well vetted and have good rules and great leaders running the event. You should feel comfortable and consent is important. You shouldn't be touched without permission (you or any of your belongings). And nudity and all states of undress are pretty common for play type events so you shouldn't be oggled too much. I find most people are pretty respectful. But of course it does make a huge difference to have somebody you trust to go with you.
  7. Old Comment

Deep throat training goes wrong.

Good reaction. Better safe than sorry.

Wish you best experience on your journey.
  8. Old Comment

How sub life is going

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Erikaeriksen View Comment
    happy for you ... what's the app called?
    Thank you. It's called obedience.
  9. Old Comment

How sub life is going

happy for you ... what's the app called?
  10. Old Comment

Making a mess... and then cleaning it up with my mouth!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 420jenni View Comment
    Wonderful writing, this was a fun read. Messy with latex sounds like a lot of fun! I really like the juxtaposition between making a mess and cleaning your place, though both seemed quite humiliating for you.
    Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. It was really fun to get messy. Both tasks were very humiliating but in different reads.
  11. Old Comment

Making a mess... and then cleaning it up with my mouth!

Wonderful writing, this was a fun read. Messy with latex sounds like a lot of fun! I really like the juxtaposition between making a mess and cleaning your place, though both seemed quite humiliating for you.
  12. Old Comment

Working on the gag reflex - day 2

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    I considered not to tell you since the obstacle and effects of the gag reflex in deepthroating can be quite an arousing aspect, but at your own risk here is a trick:
    Spoiler:
    Make fists with your hands, put thumbs into these fists, and press your thumbs while deepthroating. Helps a lot with suppressing the gag reflex.

Oh, and many thanks for sharing your experience. Reads splendid.
    Thank you very much for your message. I'll try this trick next time. I'm pleased you enjoyed reading it.
  13. Old Comment

Working on the gag reflex - day 2

I considered not to tell you since the obstacle and effects of the gag reflex in deepthroating can be quite an arousing aspect, but at your own risk here is a trick:
    Spoiler:
    Make fists with your hands, put thumbs into these fists, and press your thumbs while deepthroating. Helps a lot with suppressing the gag reflex.

Oh, and many thanks for sharing your experience. Reads splendid.
  14. Old Comment

I faced my first punishment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Handcuff37 View Comment
    Should have made you do all night
    Thank you for your comment, do you mean to be in confinement all night?
  15. Old Comment

I faced my first punishment

Should have made you do all night
  16. Old Comment

Can I do better second time round?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilvertongueLyra View Comment
    Wow, that's a really well detailed report! Looking forward to reading more from you and hoping you have a wonderful time ahead 😘.

I can't manage edges at all immediately after my period personally, holding an edge would be well beyond me then.
    She is amazing with her reports/blogs isn't she!

Its great to hear that you are look forward to reading more! We are glad you're along for the ride!
  17. Old Comment

Can I do better second time round?

Wow, that's a really well detailed report! Looking forward to reading more from you and hoping you have a wonderful time ahead 😘.

I can't manage edges at all immediately after my period personally, holding an edge would be well beyond me then.
    Posted 01-19-2021 at 04:15 PM by SilvertongueLyra SilvertongueLyra is offline
  18. Old Comment

Could I have done more? - Task 7, 8 and 9.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Comment
    Impressive job by your master. It is fun to have a cuntasauraus on the page. All of these were quite funny to read. And to think of how you look doing them and putting those words on your naked flesh, begging, drooling....hahahaha. Pussyflap...hahahaha
    Thank you for your comment. I agree that Sir has done a great job with the tasks so far.
  19. Old Comment

Could I have done more? - Task 7, 8 and 9.

Impressive job by your master. It is fun to have a cuntasauraus on the page. All of these were quite funny to read. And to think of how you look doing them and putting those words on your naked flesh, begging, drooling....hahahaha. Pussyflap...hahahaha
  20. Old Comment

Task 2 and 3

Cuntosaurus is funny and made me laugh I like that word.
  21. Old Comment

Slave positions

Love these ! ^_^
  22. Old Comment

Latest tasks completed for my master

That is great! From how you are now facing those new challenges. From how it sounds those challenges are pushing you in that new direction. From how you are willing to endure such task.
  23. Old Comment

The last two weeks

What a great and detailed report! Sounds like you are in for plenty more challenging fun
  24. Old Comment

The last two weeks

Thanks for the share. Very detailed.
  25. Old Comment

Slave positions

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tzzzr View Comment
    Are you still practicing slave positions? I enjoy training slaves and have them practice these poses.

Are you asked to assume them for serving?
    Yes, we still use them in play. Less in real life and less frequently than we did but as punishments and for play/roleplay then yes