Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

11th January

Posted 01-12-2015 at 01:35 AM by sparklystar
Updated 01-12-2015 at 01:38 AM by sparklystar (Master's comments added)

Hi everyone,

So my day has been fairly relaxed when at home. As I was still completing my monthly rule of being a cat all weekend, I was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday and I had rewritten my derogatory words on my skin.

I had cereal and orange juice for breakfast which was easy to eat out of a bowl on the floor (note the orange juice wasn't on the cereal). My Master had to complete his coursework which is due in tomorrow (the 13th) whereas I've already done it.

As a result I just curled up on my bed revising for our last test on Friday until I had to go to my drama rehearsal, (although I completed my three edges by humping first - table leg, door spring thing, bathroom door). So I had to removed the tail, ears and collar, change the bell collar for a simple metallic choker necklace and then put on shorts and a t-shirt and keep the thong on. It was a little uncomfortable for me to wear during rehearsals but I suppose it was a constant reminder of my status as a whore/slut/any other derogatory name you can think of. Unfortunately my rehearsal was in the library and that was where Master was doing his coursework. He saw me and casually walked over to me as the drama society were waiting for our room to be unlocked and said 'speak'. I quietly meowed next to him but my friend Ellie looked a bit confused. I explained that we played a game whenever we saw each other it was a race to see who could make an animal noise three times first. She seemed to accept that.

The rehearsal was really fun. I got to read in for other characters as well as myself and I'm really happy with how the play is going (when we perform it Master has said I can wear both pieces of underwear and no body writing - a bit of a relief).

Once back home, I got back into the cat costume and just spent the evening with Master which was nice up until he said 'spank' and I had to lay over his lap to receive my edging spanks. 550 per ass cheek and 1100 to my pussy. It was painful but bearable after the last spanking I'd received from the webtease, edging day.

At bedtime my dare was to sleep with something up my vagina. Now I'm not ashamed to admit I failed. First off, we were using a carrot and I refused to let Master insert it. This meant I had to find my hole myself which took me forever - I mean don't get me wrong I know about the female anatomy but knowing where it is supposed to be and finding it are different things. When I finally found it, the tip of the carrot which was very narrow wouldn't go in and when I managed to get the tiniest bit in I was sobbing and screaming in agony. I couldn't do it. It was too painful and it left me scared. Master took the carrot of me, threw it in the bin and had to try and calm me down before he put me to bed. I'm not ashamed to admit I failed, because it's a limit and not one that will be broken anytime soon.

Write soon,
Sparklystar

Master's Note: I have half an urge to punish you for your cheek about our coursework star. Also make sure you read this week's topical essay. You'll find it here
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 1013 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Don't you be ashamed for failing. You do have that right to limits!! Remember that. There, is really only so far a master should go. This is one master telling you that. At times, masters don't think. This is one of those times for yours. He needs to stop and think!! That is the bottom line here.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Comment
    Don't you be ashamed for failing. You do have that right to limits!! Remember that. There, is really only so far a master should go. This is one master telling you that. At times, masters don't think. This is one of those times for yours. He needs to stop and think!! That is the bottom line here.
    I think you might have misunderstood. I wanted to push the limit and make him happy but when i started crying because i couldn't do it he took the carrot off me and got rid of it. He never forced me to do it. It was my choice and when he saw i couldn't do it he stopped me from breaking myself and doing it anyway. Sorry if that wasn't clear
  3. Old Comment
    Sorry, yes I did misunderstood you.