Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Trapped whore by Thysar /report

Posted 01-09-2016 at 09:47 PM by AnalGirl1

Hi,
I try to write this part by part. I really didn't read the next chapter before finishing - and I love that!

In the evening I edged 8 times. That will bring me to the second next big city. It was hard to sleep with a crazy dare ahead - while still not knowing the dare.
In the morning I woke up before the alarm rang. I showered, dressed in black high heels, a black tight skirt (ends above the knees), black panties and bra, a loose white top and a leather jacket. I was wearing a buttplug, bought the train ticket online and left my house without money.
I had to wait for 20 minutes and edged three times in a public bathroom.
I entered the train.

Good, that I was clever enough to get a secluded seat. Even though, the train was full of people, I could find a empty row. I took the jacket off and reached behind my top to open the bra. I pulled one arm after the other out of the top, so I didn't have to take it completly off. But the people behind me probably wondered what I'm doing anyway.
I had the bra, wrote the post it and left it on the seat. The timer was on 11 minutes and I went to the toilet.

Naked, standing in that small room it wasn't easy to masturbate. But I managed to cum shortly before the time was up. I kept on masturbating until the alarm was ringing and immediately unlocked the door. I put the skirt and the top back on and when I was slipping in my high heels the door opened and closed when the person saw I'm still in there.
I left the room after writing the note with my jacket in my hand. I thought about standing for the rest of the ride, but then I found the guts to ask a teenager. Of course he said yes. I sat next to him, pulled my top up for a few seconds and he left (after some comments). A women the row behind me (and more people around) must have heared / seen it...

I was standing at the train station, next to the bathrooms and started asking guys. I told the first two, I had spend all my money and need 48 Euro to get back home, if they could give me the money, when I show them my tits - no - for a blowjob? -they left. Next time I said, I lost the money and this time it worked. After I gave him a discount. I gave him a blowjob (topless) in a cubicle for 10 Euro. That's not much... I told him I want to get some breakfast (10 is not 48)... and swallowed his load.
I thanked him after he paid me, put the top on ... and had a idea. Everyone in the room has heared us anyway. I stepped out of the cubicle bottomless and asked, if anyone wants to have sex - I had to earn some money to get back home. A guy at the sink left without saying anything, my guy left and one was still in a cubicle. When he came out we were alone and he asked what I had to offer - then he saw I'm bottomless. I told him he could have three holes for 50 Euro. But he heared, that I only got ten for the blowjob, so we agreed on 30 for a threeway. But he wanted to do it in his car in a park house. That's what we did... I don't like cars so much - it's pretty difficult to find positions in there, but it worked.
Then I went to eat a sandwich and had 36 Euro left. Still 40 minutes until I had to go to the first meeting.
I kept on asking guys, but they didn't want to / were confused by the offers. It was pretty humiliating. So I went to the men's bathroom again and asked for 48 Euros for a train ticket. Two people laughed/commented/left and one I could convince to give me five Euro if he could touch my tits.

Then I had to go to the first meeting (41 Euro in my bag).
I was clever enough to take a very specific location, so there were only two people who could be it. I asked them, but hey weren't ... embarassing ("your what?" "my bra" "no. why should i have your bra?" "nevermind"). I waited a while, another guy came, but he didn't have my bra either.
I was close to the second location and had over 90 minutes left...
restaurant 3 -edge
restaurant 5 -edge
shop (I took a piece of clothes with me in the cubicle, undressed and when noone was outside I went into another cubicle completly naked without clothes in this cubicle. I hoped noone would come in, and noone would take my clothes from the empty other one. I did this in the other shops, too.) - 2 - edge
restaurand 5 -edge FUCK I want to cum!!!
shop 1 - finally! I came so quick! I made the floor wet. When I was naked on my knees, legs spread, after the orgasm, someone looked inside, to see if it's occupied ...
shop 3 - edge ...aaand horny again

I went to the second location without any hopes, asked a guy - no. But then I saw a guy holding something black in his hands... I asked him, and yes, he was holding my panties! I asked what he wants to give them back to me, he asked why it was there, I didn't answer ("a game"). He wanted me to come to his place for a blowjob. But I offered my pussy and ass if we could do it in a public bathroom. Of course he accepted. It took a while to find one -there were people inside, i didn't care - we went into a cubicle, I got naked and started with a blowjob. After a while I came up to ride him, but he pressed me against a wall instead and fucked my ass. I saw a men peeking (watching) us from above the cubicle. Our eyes met, but I didn't say/do anything.
He came in my ass, short before I was able to cum. I asked him to keep fucking my ass, with the buttplug, fingers, whatever, hard! And he did! and I came! again from anal only! Fantastic!!!
I told him to leave, the guy who watched us wasn't there anymore. I locked the cublice and rolled a dice. 4. I edged four times... pretty fast. My hornyness never stops! After the last edge, fingers still in my pussy I read the next part.

I rolled 3 4 1. That's 8 chances. Easy
In a bar, I asked a guy alone at the bar, if he would buy me a drink, if I show him my tits, he said he would. I pulled up my top for a second. He wasn't expecting this. He bought me a drink and we flirted. But he didn't want a blowjob for a snack.
Next bar, same trick to get a drink. He laughed and after a while of flirting, he accepted my BJ offer and bought me some chips. In the cubicle, I got naked and told him, it's my turn first and he (took the buttplug out), fucked my pussy with his hand, massaged my clit until I came - loud. I kissed him when I came. Then I went on my knees and gave him a blowjob and made him cum on my face.
He left, I dressed only in heels, skirt and jacket, cleaned my face at the sink while a men was watching me, rolled a ... 6 FUCK ... and went to a parking house, sat down between two cars, wrote "I am a good slut" above my pussy and rolled again. 4 .... fuuuhck So many orgasms. I managed three orgasms one after the other (within 5 minutes maybe) but the fourth was hard. I sat on the dirty ground for nearly half an hour. Sometimes the light turned on and I heared people. But noone saw me. (I stopped saying "I'm a good slut. I deserved this." when I knew someone was in hearing distance.)
I went pretty rough on me to get that last orgasm and in the end my pussy looked like a dirty red wet mess.
Then I rolled a one, and soon this dirty pussy faced unlocked door of a public (girls) bathroom. I guess that's exactly what you wanted.
I started playing with the buttplug - noices - but I had to become rough again to get one more orgasm. So the sound, other people heared, was pretty obvious.
Two times children came into the bathroom and I placed my foot on the door.
Two times a girl (maybe 30) and a women (maybe 50) came into my cubicle, saw my wasted pussy and me fucking my ass. I didn't even stop. I didn't care anymore.
I came and shouted "I am a good slut" ... what the fuck am I doing here...

I went to the train station. But I still had to earn 7 Euro. I asked men and the fifth guy accepted to give me 48 Euro for all three holes. We went into a disability bathroom (his idea) - why haven't I done this every time! Much more space! And I started with a blowjob, naked.
When he wanted to fuck my pussy, he laughed about the writing and asked what I did with that before. He thought I must have fucked a lot of dicks today (well, I did) and turned me around. He didn't want to fuck that pussy. He fucked my ass instead and he came (doggystile). He gave me a smack on the ass and 50 Euro.
Why haven't I met him first? Now I had more money than I needed.
I bought the ticket and borded the train (late at night) half an hour later.

I wsa in the toilet and rolled a 4. LUCK finally! (I don't know if I would have done it with just one item) but now I was dressed in jacket, skirt and heels when I arrived at home.

I had a wonderful day. Thank you so much! I hope to get more dares from you (I had a lot of sex with stranger dares lately, so if you would have one with bondage and/or public, that would be great. But anyway - I would like to hear fro you.)

Kiss,
your Slut
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1510 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments