Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Azyliux

Rate this Entry

Pinky Inspection Report - 8/10

Posted 07-06-2023 at 10:19 PM by Azyliux
Updated 07-09-2023 at 02:45 PM by Azyliux

On 7 March 2023 I conducted an inspection and rating of Pinky (PinkAvo) based on provided pictures. This is the rating report of that inspection.

I received 6 images including front and rear full body pictures, front and rear humble pose, a squatting pose with hands behind head and a rear picture of her spread ass and pussy. Images were of good quality, well lit, and entirely suitable for conducting a rating. A better close-up of holes as requested would have been appreciated for rating pussy.

Attitude: 8/10
There was clear communication about what images were available to conduct this rating, and they were promptly provided upon request. Her attitude was not particularly submissive but was polite and respectful.

Overall Body: 7/10
Overall a fairly average body that is little more curvy than for my personal preference but still has a core proportionate figure coming in at her waist between her generous breasts and wide hips. Her posing and presentation makes up for a lot here. Her skin looks clear and smooth, perfect for some bodywriting or marking with toys. She has a belly ring and no tattoos are visible.

Ass: 7.5/10
She has a large ass that clearly invites spanking as well as having a certain appeal for for other uses when she is presenting it. There is a small birthmark on the outside of her left cheek, but otherwise her skin here is smooth, unblemished and perfect for imprinting. She is carrying a little more weight here, especially around her thighs than I would personally prefer. Her asshole looks tight and clean, surrounded by a small amount of short hair.

Tits: 8.5/10
The highlight of the show here, they look suitable for playing with in many different ways. They are plump and full but do have a little sag to them that is not in any way unattractive. Her breasts appear to be quite even and pleasantly shaped. Her nipples are a little on the small side with large, lightly pigmented areola.

Pussy: 7.5/10
Her pussy is framed in light brown pubic hair, short but otherwise mostly ungroomed. She has short neat inner labia that hide away when she is not spreading. Her clit likewise seems to be well hidden. There was insufficient detail in the images provided to determine how wet or well used her hole is but it is clearly serviceable.

Overall Rating: 8 / 10
An nice looking package overall improved by good presentation and attitude. I would definitely play with and fuck! Particularly if she presented herself with an appropriately submissive attitude and willingness to serve.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 373 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments