Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

4 years with a Worm

Posted 11-13-2020 at 09:30 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Last week I was sitting in the parking lot of a local "guy" (car stuff, tools, etc.) store, waiting while Mr. Devious shopped for a birthday gift for his dad. It just so happens that on that day (November 5th) in 2016, I was sitting in the exact same spot, doing the exact same thing - searching getDare while I waited.

It was that day that I came across a blog written by a user whose name at the time was Jaroface. He wrote about how he was kinky but he wasn't sure if he was submissive.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

A Domme Win!

Posted 11-13-2020 at 12:13 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-13-2020 at 12:25 AM by Butterfly

Being a Domme can be heavy burden to bare. It is a lot of responsibility - or at least it should be! When you ask somebody to be yours, you are committing to their well being, to their safety, to their best interest. At least this is how I feel as a Domme.

I spend a lot of time thinking about worrying about the horrible things that I make my subs do, about the things that I forbid them from doing, about the impact that I want to have in their lives. Sometimes I lose sleep about it. I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

The gag conundrum

Posted 11-12-2020 at 01:57 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-12-2020 at 02:06 AM by Butterfly

My biggest kink is control. As a sub, the thought of losing control is freaking hot! Bondage is a great way to take control. The feeling of being helpless - not able to move, move closer to the pleasure or away from the pain. Being blindfolded so you can't see what is coming, focusing on the sensations you are experiencing. Gags add just another layer to that. You are taking away my voice. My ability to talk, object, express myself. You are muting me. And the thought of which makes my clit tingle! ...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Needle Play

Posted 11-05-2020 at 08:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

If you look at my limits list, needles is listed as a hard limit. Blood, knife play, needles, they have always been something I have considered extreme, definitely amongst some of the edgier play in the BDSM world It is a list of things that I never thought I would want to try, or even being a situation where I could try them if I wanted to.

However, one of my very best local kink friends dabbles in all sorts of edge play and it just so happens she is a great needle top.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-11-05.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	935   Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-11-05 (1).jpg
Views:	497
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	936   Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-11-05 (2).jpg
Views:	490
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	937   Click image for larger version

Name:	20201029_180942 (1).jpg
Views:	489
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	938  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.25 average.

The struggle with being cute

Posted 10-26-2020 at 09:48 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 10-26-2020 at 09:54 PM by Butterfly

I am adorable. I know that sounds conceited but it is the truth. I am very easy to like, and my cuteness is overpowering. It is a curse, seriously!

I have been searching for a Dom for quiet awhile now. It has been a struggle honestly. This surprises many people. I am a female, I have a decent ass and my boobs are pretty fantastic. That should mean that I have lots of candidates, which
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average.

Searching for a Dom Pet Peeves

Posted 10-10-2020 at 09:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have been on the search for a Dom partner for a long while now. I have had some success but nothing that has lasted too long. I have found that my patience has worn thing for certain things. Let's call it my "Searching for a Dom Pet Peeves"

1. Grammar/Spelling
I think I am a Grammar/Spelling snob. For some reason I just can't take somebody seriously who can't take the time to spell out "you" instead of "u". Of course I am not completely unreasonable.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Birthday things!

Posted 09-01-2020 at 09:28 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Today I turned 31 ... or actually probably more like 5 and a half. I feel absolutely overwhelmed with the love and attention given to me by those in my life. Family, friends and kinkster from around the world reached out to me in messages, letters, and phone calls all day.

I received gifts today that were just perfect for me. So much thought and love went into them.

Among the most mentionable was a package that arrived from the Netherlands with two special stuffies in
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized