Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Slave Leia

Rate this Entry

humiliating and embarrassing night for me.

Posted 03-25-2015 at 03:10 AM by Slave Leia
Updated 03-25-2015 at 03:18 AM by Slave Leia

This is my report by baby ashley.
The task to do was wear last nights peepee diaper, pee in it again then tie myself to bed legs spread wide and while wear some really old raggy clothes daddy made me live out a nightmare and fantasy at the same time he made me cut my clothing off me which was extremly embarrassing and humiliting to me since in nightmare it made me feel like i was helpless and was being attacked and had my clothing cut off me, and in a fantasy its something i always wanted to experience but was to afraid to try it until daddy made me. All i was able to wear was my peed in diaper from previous night(told me to save it), did not say why though until it was bed time then he told me to put it back on and pee again in it and then gave me the other task. I was so in shock. I was so embarrassed and humiliated if someone walked into my room and saw me naked in a peed in diaper with my clothes cut up all around me.. idk what i would do. Hope everyone enjoys this.

Please do not delete.... I am writing this report right now before I go to sleep like that and while I lay humiliated and embarrassed from this. Also note I am still cuffed to my bed and that is how I am gonna be sleeping.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3097 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like a nice experience for you. It is nice to have somebody to push you to do things like this.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alexis Rune View Comment
    Sounds like a nice experience for you. It is nice to have somebody to push you to do things like this.
    in a way i am glad he made me do it.