Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

Rate this Entry

9/1/16 Day 4

Posted 09-01-2016 at 09:26 AM by jh474
Updated 09-21-2016 at 11:07 AM by jh474

Daddy made me listen to "the treatment" hypnosis again today after drinking 2 cups of water. after an hour of listening i wet my diaper. i was completely unable to stop myself. less than an hour later, i wet myself again. My diaper was completely soaked. I felt like such a baby wetting myself and being unable to hold it. after 30 minutes, I wet myself again but my diaper couldn't hold anymore so i started leaking all over the floor. I wanted to stop so badly but i couldn't.
this file is making me completely incontinent when wearing diapers. daddy is turning me into such a baby.

Later in the evening daddy had me tie my ankles and cuff my wrists. he also had me put on my collar and ball gag. then he had me vibe myself for 15 minutes. It felt so good. I edged several times. after the 15 minutes were up he made me put on my chastity device. my keys were in my locker at work so as soon as i heard that click i new there was no way out. it was very exciting.

This weekend daddy has promised to let me switch roles with him for a day. but i have to be locked up the whole weekend. it will be interesting to try and switch roles. Daddy gets to have lots of "fun" that day.
Posted in Slave Diary
Views 1480 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanks for the report. Have fun with your daddy on the weekend.