Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

Rate this Entry

10/31/16

Posted 10-31-2016 at 08:55 PM by jh474
Updated 11-04-2016 at 04:50 PM by jh474

Today was my last day home alone. I had to wait on the internet to be installed in the morning but once he left I was ready to make the most of it. I told daddy I wanted him to make the most of today, and make me do as many tasks as he wanted.

The first thing he had me do was chain myself spread eagle and spank my ass until it was bright red. It hurt so much yet felt so good. I am such a pain slut. I love pain, particularly spankings. My butt was throbbing. It even hurt to sit for about an hour afterwards.

Next, daddy wanted me to play a phone game called Ingress. To play you have to actually walk around a lot. Daddy told me I had to do it with my push up bra on. I was really eager to try fully cross dressing in the daytime. I put on the outfit with the dress shown below. I was even wearing my 2" heels. I started up the game and walked to where it told me to go. I felt good being cross dressed to the point I could pass as a woman, at least at a distance. I was seen by several cars as they drove by. I was also seen by a few people in their yards. I didn't feel shame or embarrassment. I finally completed a mission on the game and returned home.

Next, daddy had me prepare a warm water enema. He ordered me to put on a diaper and chain myself spreadeagle. then I had to release the enema in myself. I was then ordered to keep it in for at least 10 minutes. I held it in with all my might. I managed to make it 20 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore. I released water and poop came flowing out into my diaper. it felt really gross.

Then Daddy ordered me to take a cold shower. I removed the diaper and got into the shower. I usually take a 10 minute shower, but I decided to push myself and do 15 minutes. I turned the water all the way to cold. I was sooo freaking cold. for the first 10 minutes or so, it was borderline torture. After that, my body went numb. I was so glad when the timer went off.

Next, Daddy made me rub lidocaine on my clitty. then he gave me 5 minutes to try and cum. I managed to get hard but then the timer went off and i had to stop. I was so disappointed. I was ordered to lock my chastity device back on and put the keys in the safe and lock it. My heart still races every time he makes me do that.

Finally, I was ordered to put on the outfit with the skirt. I had to stay like that the whole day. I felt like such a slut in that outfit.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0969.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	445   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0984.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	446   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0990.jpg
Views:	137