Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Pissing in the night

Posted 05-10-2015 at 07:49 AM by tyragon123
Updated 05-10-2015 at 07:50 AM by tyragon123 (Added postscript)

I decided I wanted to do something outside, preferably to do with piss. When I went outside the first time, about 11 PM, there was someone moving around near a window. I decided to bail for an hour, and come back later. When I went back outside (12:15), it was all dark. I stripped before I went outside and then thought about what I could do.

I decided to get up on my barbeque (who has made an appearance before) and wet myself with my own urine. I pissed on my hands and rubbed some pee over my legs, then let the rest go onto the tiles in front of me. I played with the piss a bit, licking some off my hands, and then went back inside. I gave myself a quick wash and walked back naked to tell you this story.

I found that was quite good, and I hope to do more things with piss play soon.

P.S. If anyone knows how I can change my avatar, that would be greatly appreciated. I tried to change it, but it didn't let me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1373 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments