Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Is it sexual acts or humiliation that arouses me?

Posted 03-20-2016 at 11:39 PM by RainbowSky

I've realised that whenever something arouses me its usually a humiliating task or event or just that I get embarrassed about it.

Now I asked for social experiments to try out and see if it is sexual tasks or the humiliation factor that arouses me and makes me wet.

The first one I got, I have now completed yesterday. It involved filling s small perfume bottle with rice to the halfway mark and then placing it in the crotch of my panties, closely followed by a pair of tight leggings. I had to go about my day as normal and wait until either the end of the day came around or until I had got so wet there was a wet patch on the outside of my leggings before I could remove the object.

Now I went to a dance competition yesterday so set it up as explained and began my day. The bottle was smooth and there was no physical stimulation to my genitals from the bottle so if I got wet then it would be through humiliation.

As I moved I could hear the rice moving as well and found this quite humiliating as anyone could potentially hear it. It also made sitting down slightly awkward as I didn't want to shove the bottle further up between my cunt lips against my clit.

I walked to my bus stop and realised sitting on a coach was going to be difficult but once my uni got on our coach I was fine, just maybe a bit awkward but no-one commented on it. You could definitely hear the rice moving. In fact one of my fellow dancers said she thought it was raining at one point while we were on the coach. The fact I knew what it was made me feel humiliated like the dirty whore I am. About 3/4 of the way through our journey I slipped my hand near my crotch and could feel dampness starting to seep through.

I was so worried and humiliated by my dirty actions. I was panicking I'd leave a wet patch on the coach seat. When we arrived at the venue, there was a wet patch on my seat (luckily no-one saw) and I knew that if that was the case then there was one on my leggings.

I went to the bathroom upon arrival and the entirety of my panties were drenched and there was a very large noticeable wet patch on my leggings. I removed the bottle from between my lips and then put on a fresh pair of panties and leggings. It was an interesting experiment to say the least and the person who set me it is planning a follow up task.

The second suggestion I got I am doing today. They suggested writing the word slut on each of my boobs and fuck me on my cunt before putting my bra and panties on followed by jeans and a t-shirt. The words would be completely covered but the embarrassing and humiliating words would constantly be in my mind and might make me wet. If I got wet, the assumption is that its the humiliation aspect that arouses me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1064 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RainbowSlutHole
    The words would be completely covered but the embarrassing and humiliating words would constantly be in my mind and might make me wet. If I got wet, the assumption is that its the humiliation aspect that arouses me.
    Actually, this experiment would once again test whether humiliation (with a very low exposure risk) arouses you. It is a good complementary test to the medium level exposure risk test you were subjected to. However, it would not rule out that stimulation in the right dosage in the absence of humiliation could also arouse you.

You seem to be an obedient and compliant test subject. It would be interesting to see the results of that follow up experiment, which could define exactly what thing/s make your fuck tube leak.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Actually, this experiment would once again test whether humiliation (with a very low exposure risk) arouses you. It is a good complementary test to the medium level exposure risk test you were subjected to. However, it would not rule out that stimulation in the right dosage in the absence of humiliation could also arouse you.

You seem to be an obedient and compliant test subject. It would be interesting to see the results of that follow up experiment, which could define exactly what thing/s make your fuck tube leak.
    Yes sir. It will be interesting to see