Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Re: Value Of Respect N Trust!

Posted 11-28-2019 at 10:57 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:23 AM by MasterDaddy02

As the title States! I am going to write about what two powerful words mean in my eyes!

Let me began with the word "respect."
I value that word so very much in so many ways and that no matter what! But at times, people forget what is there right in front of their own eyes! It can be overlook and those actions! Because the thoughts don't want to see the truth that has never left the meaning of that word! Respect is one of the hardest words to express how very important
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Falling River!

Posted 11-03-2019 at 03:13 AM by MasterDaddy02

As that walk of life takes many directions.
As the falling water comes upon you.
Will that connection of pure clearness,
Find it's way to the end?
Or will that path continue forever?
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Comments On Dares!

Posted 10-12-2019 at 11:52 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it has been like 7 months since I have written on my blog. I write mainly when the following occurs! When I have something to express my thoughts or feelings on something. Or something that has happened and I just want to get it off my chest. So many people do write along those lines too. Yet, there are the newcomers who are babies on here and have reached that legal age to start that new experience. To fulfilled within themselves, what is new. What they are willing to accept now, in that they...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re:Break Is Need!

Posted 03-28-2019 at 06:23 PM by MasterDaddy02

The fire does burnout on GD. No matter what everyone thinks, it does happen to everyone. And even the best of the. So much can drive anyone to the point of what is left? I can only speak for myself on what I have experience on GD. I have a life and I have daily duties that must be met in life. I for the last year would just pop on for a few minutes and then pop off. Because so many other things do come first in living a good and healthy life. GD, is just that break away from a busy way of true life....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: New Fresh Look!

Posted 03-11-2019 at 09:17 PM by MasterDaddy02

As anything else, at times things can get old and become a turn off. Even if you try but in the wrong direction. Listening is so very important as one's limits are too. That important factor is staying within those lines and working as that team to increase the exciting joy at the end of a beautiful dare. Yes, style has so very much to do with it. Not the other way around if you did agree to those terms for the better of the sub. Can that step be overtaken? Yes it can be which can cause a period of pure...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Re:What Is Next!

Posted 02-28-2019 at 10:26 PM by MasterDaddy02

The day is dark as there is no sign of sun.
The air is wet as it is coming down on me.
The snow is falling lightly but is getting stronger.
The clouds are changing that color of gray.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Been Awhile!

Posted 09-16-2018 at 09:54 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 09-17-2018 at 02:16 PM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it has been a few months since I have posted anything. Life has kept me busy along with my job and working on four projects. Life, can take a toll on anyone who puts there life first and then puts Getdare second. Each person must adjust to what is best for them. Experience members have gone through that phase. Inexperienced members must learn to adjust what best fits them. As a four year member, that excitement is not there like it was. You get that high at first but then it will wear off. That...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized