Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Diapered_prince

Rate this Entry

Diapered week 5

Posted 02-10-2018 at 03:15 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 03:59 PM by Diapered_prince

Salutations,

This week was pretty rough for some reason. I felt pretty meh about this entire experience and almost stopped for a while. However, I can honesty say that not only am I still in diapers, the diaper I am currently wearing is wet.

I think that part of the problem was I bought some diapers and the soaker part was about 2 inches lower than I need it to be. I was also pretty low on money (about $12) so I couldn't go buy anymore. Luckily, I had some LUVs diapers size 4 that I had intended to put on my plushie. I was able to use those to raise the soaker location to where I needed it.

In addition to the different layout of the diapers, I had a leak on Wednesday that, while small, did happen in public. I doubt anyone saw as I was wearing dark jeans at the time, but it was still pretty frustrating.

In other news, I am taking a break from Video games for a few days while I complete both a timeline and a timescale of my life. Not really hard to accomplish, just time consuming.

As always please feel free to leave a comment on this post or PM me if you have questions and I will answer them within reason.

Till next week,
Diapered_Prince
Posted in Diaper time
Views 474 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments