Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > CandiChris

Rate this Entry

Slave Diary Entry 1 - 2/06/13

Posted 06-01-2013 at 08:01 PM by CandiChris
Updated 06-01-2013 at 08:28 PM by CandiChris

This is the start of a wonderful thing, I am going to be writing a slave diary daily outlining my day and all the activities my ever wonderful mistress has assigned me. This should have started earlier but due to outside issues I havent exactly been the ideal slave.. I may outline this in another blog post later.. Anywho!

Last night at 2 AM I attempted to anally insert 6 objects slowly increasing in size and diameter using tobasco sauce as the only lube. My orders once inserted was to ride them like the whore I am for 5 minutes each. As this is a punishment I was also required to take pics and a video if possible. The first item - A small marker went fine, the initial burn hurt and the tobasco went fairly deep but there were no major issues. The second item was a larger "Teachers" highlighter. This was larger and initially hurt a fair bit as I havent done much anal recently.. After about 2 minutes of this I started to squelch, clearly something was a little wrong and so I stopped and checked, to which I was greeted with an almost blood waterfall. Needless to say I stopped and Had a shower to which I returned and notified my mistress of my failure. She was extremely understanding stating that safety comes first and I requested a make up punishment.

This useless save was then required to strip, tie up balls and cock with shoelace, write "slut" in capitals on its chest and then "Slave" on stomach. To which I was then required to beat my cock with a ruler and sound with a pen, attempting to stretch my urethra further. One day I WILL get my pinky in. Once complete I notified mistress and she allowed me to sleep.

So thats Day 1. Thank you for taking the time to read, comments, private messages, punishment or reward suggestions and anything thing else is always welcome

-Slave Candi
Posted in Diary Entries
Views 953 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments