Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.00 average.

Stupid little things.

Posted 02-14-2016 at 06:00 PM by AbusiveMaster

I have mentioned a time or two that my IceMaiden has done the occasional very slightly naughty thing for me. I might have made note now and then of how beautifully obedient and submissive she is. It is possible I have even mentioned how beautiful she is, both physically and as a person.

I know I have said often that I love her.

Is that because she does naughty things? No (though those help.)

Is it because she is obedient and submissive? Oh no, though
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.00 average.

Blame.

Posted 02-09-2016 at 06:01 AM by AbusiveMaster

For some reason we all, as a society, as individuals, love blame. When something goes wrong, someone is to blame, otherwise we can't handle it. We shout and scream at each other, trying to shift the blame from ourselves. Otherwise we feel guilty and emotional and take the blame onto ourselves. Why?

There are times, certainly, when someone is at fault. There are crimes, deliberate cruelties, but I am not talking about hose times. Nor am I talking about natural disaters "acts of
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Hogmany

Posted 12-31-2015 at 12:49 PM by AbusiveMaster

The world celebrates New Years Day, and so they should. 2016 is full of possibilities, potential, love, laughter and joy.

But here in Scotland, we have Hogmany. A lot of Scots these days don't understand what that means, let alone everyone outside of the country. New Year is a time to look forward, but Hogmany is a time to look back.

At the turn of the year, I wasn't particularly active on GD, taking a break due to life and whatever. Through the first six months of the
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 3.31 average.

The pact.

Posted 12-16-2015 at 07:56 AM by AbusiveMaster

Warning. The following may not be to everyones taste.

I think I have made it quite clear that I adore my girl. We were speaking the other night, and, as it sometimes does, talk turned to darker subjects. What happens when one or the other of us isnt here anymore, when the grim reaper takes his due?

So we made a pact. Assuming I am the one left behind, I take one final ride. Hopefully I will be close enough to take advantage before she has cooled. Otherwise I may have
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Just because.

Posted 12-03-2015 at 06:58 PM by AbusiveMaster

What most people probably dont know is that I tuck my girl into bed most nights. We watch some tv and talk, or I read her a story. Tonight we watched some tV then played disney music for about an hour until she was ready to settle.

So she fell asleep around ten minutes ago, and I am still sitting watching her, her little nose is slightly blocked and it whistles every now and then.

As you arent awake for me to tell you just how cute you are right now, princess, I will leave
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

My girl.

Posted 11-29-2015 at 04:56 PM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 11-29-2015 at 05:06 PM by AbusiveMaster

So. I promised my girl a blog, she asked for it. "A nice blog about me." Those were her words. Normally, if she tried to give me a 'task' of any kind she would regret it. So why, then, am I giving in?

Is it because I am wrapped tightly about her little finger? No. Oh I am, no doubt about it. My princess has me right where she wants me, but thats not why.

Is it because I suddenly turned into a switch? Hell no, if that happened I think we would be seeing another
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Being there.

Posted 10-09-2015 at 03:35 PM by AbusiveMaster

Let's just say, theoretically, someone you knew and liked a lot was going through something difficult. Pretending she was ok with something when the reality was quite different. Of course, people tend to cope, even if the mechanisms can be harmful. Somehow you can see through the facade, however strongly it is maintained. You want to help, to be there, and so you are there.

And thats how it begins. In friendship, but protective. A desire to look after someone, make everything as
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized