Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Day 8

Posted 04-27-2012 at 03:03 PM by MsX
Updated 04-28-2012 at 01:16 AM by MsX

One of the earliest punishments I did was to write 200 words explaining why I am a slut. A few days later, I received a PM from the person who set the dare, and he was not happy.

"I enjoyed reading this slut but I'm a little disappointed about a couple of things.

Firstly, why weren’t you wearing high heels with your outfit? All the other strippers and whores wear them so why not you? Do you feel like your better than them? Explain this to me slut?

Secondly, just not letting yourself orgasm was not punishment enough. You should have spent an hour edging first and then touched yourself for the rest of the night.

Now I have more tasks for you slut which are to be completed whist you are dressed up like a slut. Don't forget the heels this time. Also if you wear a bra then you are to lower the cups so your nipples are exposed.

Now what I want you to do for me slut is to write a list of everyone you have ever had sex with. I want to know there first name, how long you had known them before fucking them, why you wanted to fuck them and the best part about fucking them. If you cannot remember the name of somebody you've had sex with in under 3 seconds you are write “I am a whore” on your thighs or torso. If you can't remember there name at all then write “I can't remember Sir” on the list and tell me the other details.

Now I want you to go to a corner spank yourself 20 times for each time you have written “I am a whore” on your body.

Afterwards I want you to go look in the mirror. I want you to look at what your wearing, how many times you have “I am a whore” written on your body & your ass. You will stay there looking at yourself for half an hour. Every five minutes you are to edge and then stop touching your pussy until the next five minutes start. You are not to cum at all! After the half an hour your will write down exactly how you felt looking at yourself, the writing on your body, your ass and your clothes in the mirror before whilst and after edging.

I obviously also expect you tell me what you are wearing and you will also address me as Sir in your reply.

I look forward to reading your reply.

Have fun"

After doing as I was told, I was unsure whether I should post this to my blog, as it contained very personal information. However, I know that behaving like a slut means that I must lose some privileges, and that if I want to share my body then I should also have to share what's on my mind. So here is the message I sent back (names changed for privacy):

"Sir

I definitely don’t feel like I’m better than any other whore, Sir. I know that I am just a lowly slut who does not deserve any special treatment. I didn’t wear the heels because I barely ever wear them at all – they hurt my feet and I fall all the time. So it never even crossed my mind to wear them. I was not trying to be insolent or suggest that I am better than anyone else. Please forgive this oversight Sir; it didn’t even cross my mind.

I have done the second task for you, Sir. This time I made sure to dress like any common slut would. I wore black heels (ouch), a short skirt, and a black thong and bra set (nipples exposed). I did not feel that I deserved any other clothes.

Sir, by my own choice I am still a virgin. This list would be very short, so instead I am going to give you a list of everyone I’ve done something sexual with (ie more than making out).

Simon: He was my first. I had known him for about a year and dated him for almost a year before it became sexual. I didn’t want to do it but he pushed me into it. I didn’t enjoy it at all. The best part was when it was over.

Ethan: He was the first one I really cared about. I’d known him for about two years and he’d always fancied me, but I wasn’t interested. One day something changed and I felt the same way. We hooked up soon afterwards. I really enjoyed it and he was the first one who really made me feel beautiful and desired. What I liked the best was his attention to my wants and how he treated me with respect and care, but still managed at satisfy all my S&M related desires!

James: I knew him for about six months. We got really drunk one night and ended up in his bed. It wasn’t planned but it was a lot of fun. The best part was the spontaneity.

Christine: I’d known her since our schooldays (about ten years) and had always had quite the crush on her. One day she admitted that she wanted to experiment with another girl and asked me if I’d ever kissed one. I said yes and told her about all the girls I’d kissed, at which point she kissed me. It quickly turned into something more. The best part was finally having her, even if it was just for one night.

Jan: He was a weekend fling. I met him at a friend’s house and we clicked. The next evening we ended up back at his place. I liked the fact that he was a virgin because it was nice to be the more experienced one, and he was gentle and attentive.

Mark: My first one-night stand. I met him at a club and took him home. We were just drawn to each other and it ended up being a wild night. My favourite part was when he was spanking me over his knee and making me scream when I came. (Thank goodness my walls are thick!)

I remembered everyone’s name instantly, so I didn’t have to write on myself at all. However, I felt I should at least write something, so I wrote “I am a whore” across my stomach. Then, as per instructions, I spanked my ass 20 times in the slut corner. Afterwards I watched myself in the mirror, and saw a slut looking back out at me. It was very difficult not to come, especially after the third edge. I managed to restrain myself and I completed the punishment as asked.

I hope this pleases you, Sir. Thank you for punishing this slut

MsX"

It felt very humiliating putting these names down on paper, and I was quite embarrassed afterwards. However, if I am going to learn anything, I have to have some unpleasant punishments. And it wasn't all bad - I did feel more than a little turned on by the whole experience!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2310 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments