Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

New Master

Posted 03-24-2015 at 01:05 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So as many of you know I was looking for a Master. I had loads of offers and became quite overwhelmed. However I took my time and sifted through them all until I found two potential Masters.

I asked them to set me a few days of rules/tasks for me to follow so I could get a better idea of what it would be like to be a submissive to them.

I then thought about it over the weekend and made my decision last night/early this morning. So I am thrilled to be able to say that I am an owned submissive by MasterDaddy.

Star
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 1159 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Congratulations! He's an amazing, mature, and thoughtful man. I hope your new relationship goes swimmingly!~
  2. Old Comment
    Sparklystar, I wish to thank you for that special honor. I truly look forward to us creating that great foundation. I look forward to us in building a strong relationship over time. I look forward in that we can have just as great Master submissive sub relationship, as others like around us. Because, there are some very solid relationships on here. Your new Master, MasterDaddy02.
  3. Old Comment
    I wish you two the best from the bottom of my heart, and hope you get to make each other very happy!