Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bleona's Life

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen bitch.
Rate this Entry

Love

Posted 10-16-2016 at 12:29 AM by bleonav06

What is love? And not just the definition, what does it mean what does it feel like and how does one know when they are in love. Ive been in countless relationships and ive liked some people, but how does one know when they meet the person that they love and will love forever? I know there are the cliche comments like "you will know when it happens" but how are you supposed to know what happens, and how will you realize what it is when it happens.

And what is the proper way to handle being in love with someone that does not love you back? Because that can feel like being in the bottom of an abyss. Some people drink, some people stalk, while others just try to awkwardly remain friends with the person; but I feel like none of those are quality ways to handle it. Ive seen my friends do each one of these sometimes in combination with each other as they struggle to realize the truth. I want to know how I can help them because I see them going through that and its brutal for them. If I was able to figure out this secret then I would be able to gain their trust and ultimately save them, so they can see me as their savior and they would love me and I could use them for sex.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1929 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bleonav06
    What is love?
    Baby, don't hurt me...
    Don't hurt me, no more.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Comment
    Baby, don't hurt me...
    Don't hurt me, no more.
    Hahaha that's hilarious

Umm lets see I've tried tackling a question like this before, but it always comes off too cheesy and embarrassing and takes way too long to type out. I'll try my best to shorten it.

I think you answered your question yourself, you said "how does one know when they meet the person that they love and will love forever"

I think the key word there is forever

The moment you see yourself having said person in your life forever, and you wouldn't have it any other way- that's love. It doesn't have to be romantic or anything either, cause love isn't strictly romantic.

It's commitment and trust, and mutual support as well. Love should make you want to build the person up, let them be the best to their potential and more, and it shouldn't feel like a chore- ever.

But this is simply my opinion, everyone's version of love is different.

Some people don't even believe there is a difference between love and simply having affection for someone. I do though. I think there's a difference between a crush vs. the deep intense feeling of love.
  3. Old Comment
  4. Old Comment
    Such a deep and complicated subject. You can love someone for sex or as you put it use them for sex. This would suggest that you are not getting enough sex. And in there is part of the problem, a lot of people 'love' their partner(s) simply for the amount of sex. He/she says I love you and he/she replies I love you too and a kiss is exchanged, until after fucking each other's rains out, he/she says I really love you.. but what they are really saying is I love to have sex with you.
    The only way you can help friends after break up is to be a friend, the shoulder to cry on, the arm to cling too. But don't think its love if you end up fucking them, its comfort sex, rebound sex, it's not love.
    So how do you know when it's really love.. well the picture says it all. When no one else matters including family. And if the person you are in love with you has the same fixation on you and a year on you and he/she still has that focus, when the first sex and lovey-dovey feelings have gone and you face the world together, then that's love. And ten or twenty years on you are still that united pair against the world then that's love.