Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

We Meet Again: Beating our Record Pt 1

Posted 12-22-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

On saturday morning we woke up and I got to take a nice relaxing bubble bath in our jacuzzi tub. Certain parts of me were a bit sore from the night before. The kind of fantastic pain where you sit down and can tell that you had a great night. The bubbles were so high that I almost felt like I was drowning which caused me to get out early. Its too bad though, because Sir was just on his way into the bathroom with a toy for me to play with in the bath as I was getting out. Boo! I lost the chance to have...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Private pictures and videos

Posted 12-22-2014 at 12:23 AM by codesunflower

It seems that nearly everyone who is contacting me, wants to have pictures or even doing video chat, e.g. as a proof for a dare or inspiration etc.
While I appreciate these requests, I have to refuse them without any exception. The reasons are pretty simple: privacy, security and self protection.
For the same reasons I reject photos etc. from anyone else.
Please respect this. Thanks

PS: I think a good written report can be far more erotic and stimulating than a single...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

20th December & 21st December

Posted 12-22-2014 at 12:13 AM by sparklystar
Updated 12-22-2014 at 12:14 AM by sparklystar (Master's comments added)

Sorry. I had no internet connection yesterday so couldn't post. Here is my daily blog for the two days.

Saturday: got up, showered, wrote words on body. Read text from previous night. no underwear, skirt and a t-shirt and a jumper if cold. Got dressed. I went downstairs to find my dad's friend asleep on the sofa so I crept into the kitchen and got my cereal, placing the bowl on the floor of the kitchen so I could eat like the pet I am. Went back upstairs to get ready for the sleepover,...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

[Report] Vibrating fun for three girls

Posted 12-21-2014 at 11:41 AM by codesunflower

This weekend I could finally give my own dare a try; I know that others did this one with success, but doing it myself is a totally different thing.

We decided to hit the movies on a Saturday noon/early afternoon as this is usually a very quiet time and especially before xmas there shouldn't be that many people in there; and luckily we were right about this.

Two of my best friends came over in the morning, we had some breakfast together were chatting about various things...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog 2: Just so frustrating

Posted 12-21-2014 at 10:34 AM by kevinkevk
Updated 12-29-2014 at 07:08 AM by kevinkevk

Before I met my wonderful mistress/mommy(TheBitchofBitches) I would always masturbate quite a lot. Orgasm denial had always been one of my favourite kinks but before I met her I never had a mistress long enough to indulge in this specific kink the way I wanted to.

Today is our one month anniversary as domme and sub and I haven't had an orgasm since 2 days after we met. When talking about how we were going to explore this kink I asked her not to make it too easy. I think she got a bit...
Posted in Mommy
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

We Meet Again: Niagara Falls Continued

Posted 12-21-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

NOTE: This post continues directly from my previous post about Mr.Lover-Lover's custom edge.

Before I continue, I feel like I need to put a disclaimer. I try hard to make sure that my reports and blogs are clear, honest, heartfelt and accurate, however I feel like this blog is going to be a bit jumbled. I may leave parts out or fill in some holes, but only because what follows was really intense and incredible and my mind was literally blown.

Now back to the story:
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

[Report] Hardmode Diaper Dice Dare

Posted 12-21-2014 at 05:58 AM by codesunflower

I also reported this directly to the dare.

I finally could give this a try and I must say, it's an awesome and challenging dare. I really like it.
The dice generator gave me these nice numbers:

6-1-3-4-6-5-3-2-4-5-3-4-1

As mentioned earlier I didn't want to do the last one (holding a bar of soap in my mouth), so I just picked the next option from the list.
The day before the dare: I prepare everything, buy all the necessary items, freeze some...
Posted in Uncategorized