Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

need some help

Posted 07-12-2015 at 06:38 AM by hunter

Hey everyone long time, no blog.

Anyway! I've kind of come to an agreement with my ex-girlfriend... She is going to hold my chastity keys, now I don't know if this is such a good idea. In my head its an amazing plan to help us get back together but then again what if we dont?
She has said that she is coming to get the keys once she has finished work today.. is it too late now?
I really do miss her and I still love her.
Any help and advice is welcomed
thank...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules

Posted 07-12-2015 at 04:10 AM by Locked Puppy
Updated 03-07-2018 at 03:24 PM by Locked Puppy

By Mistress Kitten:
→ No touching locked cock and balls for satisfaction (10 slaps to balls if I do)
→ All leaking precum must be consumed
→ Ask for permission to pee
→ Daily enema
→ first pee is golden shower (when home alone)

Other rules:
→ NONE?! What are you doing people?!
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: That True Dare!

Posted 07-11-2015 at 12:13 AM by MasterDaddy02

What is that true dare?

It comes in so many ways. It comes in your mind, while you are sleeping. It comes to you, as you are walking down the street. It comes to you, as you are wishing for that best dare ever. It can come to your mind, really in any spot or place. So many thoughts can makeup that dare of dares. Are they copy over again and again? Yes, they are by so many people. Each special dare, must truly take that time. You can't come up with it overnight. Dares are really one of...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.38 average.

Balls, Balls and More Balls.

Posted 07-10-2015 at 12:47 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-07-2018 at 10:53 AM by IceMaiden

Balls are fun. You get to kick them around and whack them and squeeze them and dive on them. No, not those balls, silly. Soccer balls! Soccer is awesome. Why, you ask? I'll tell you why.

Why do I like soccer? I like soccer because men run around in tiny white shorts and show off their well defined legs. I like it because they grunt and grab one another and turn into animilistic cavemen. Why do they turn into cavemen? I don't know. It's just a ball, jeez. Speaking of balls, balls are fun
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The king... Has returned...

Posted 07-10-2015 at 07:21 AM by Sarge90

Good evening.

I'm back, don't know how long for, but I'd like to take this opportunity to speak about something rather dear to me: me. I have several confessions to make, and I only intend to make one right now.

I have suffered from depression since I was 15, in varying degrees, initially set off by a lack of control in my life and the loss of the first close relative (I've been lucky in that this was the only close relative I have ever lost to date). I internalised and
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Responsive Comments

Posted 07-10-2015 at 04:46 AM by kittenlyss
Updated 07-10-2015 at 10:38 AM by kittenlyss

I have a driving need to dissect things I don't understand. If someone has any insight and would care to explain the following, I would be much obliged.

I am aware that this post may appear to mimic another recent post. That is not accidental. But this is not intended as a forum to discuss the particular shortcomings represented there. So please no attacking other members. These are just things I started wondering and I'd like to have a legitimate discussion about them.

Old

punish me on skype

Posted 07-09-2015 at 08:44 PM by dirtycumgirl

i was very bad today as i let a stranger come over and fist my pussy for about a half hour, omg was his fist huge. i need to be punished for allowing a stranger to do this to my slutty hole.
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized