Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Public Peeing in the park

Posted 07-21-2020 at 11:33 AM by ClaireScott

Hey, it’s been awhile. Life got in the way, but i’ve Missed this place and all the thrills. I decided to start off again with a dare I saw from @matdoc. The dare was:

“Drink 3 glasses of water and 3 cups of coffee or tea or the like before you go to the park. Only start when you already feel your full bladder. When you cannot hold it anymore, pee in the park finding a corner not fully exposed. After peeing, clean yourself and keep your panties down, then rub yourself to a nice orgams in...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More Bladder Training

Posted 07-21-2020 at 08:54 AM by BastyTheKitty

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've posted here, but I've been around on GD a lot lately. Today I realised I should post some updates on my bladder training. It's been up and down lately on whether or not I'm doing proper training. For a bit I stopped drinking water every hour and started holding again. At the same time, I've been wearing diapers more often than I was before.

Today I decided to go a little more intense. I actually got up and refused to go to the bathroom. I did...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized