Posted 04-27-2015 at 03:51 AM by andylong31

you guys have no idea what its like living out here heheh

http://kxl.com/2015/01/23/standoff-a...r-shots-fired/

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Orego...230425001.html
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Panties

Posted 04-27-2015 at 01:03 AM by Vodin30

I have recently cleaned out my dresser. In doing such I have thrown out anything that was wore out, had holes or was just beyond wearing. So now I need to shop for new items. I thought I would start with some new thongs, strings and other panties. But to do this I have had a female friend of mine, (one that knows my kink) write a letter that I will be taking a letter to the sales woman, a letter that I have not read and do not know what it says. The embarrassment and possible humiliation that may...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: listen To Your Feelings!

Posted 04-25-2015 at 08:43 PM by MasterDaddy02

As in that D/s relationship. Is it hard to decide to open up? Yes, it is the most hardest thing for some sub's in trusting. From how some have face different aspects within themselves. It was not there choice, but instead it was forced upon them. Did they have a say? The answer is "no," because that decision was made for them, at times without there approval. Was that right and fair to them? No, it was not and because of not listening to there voice. What happened to hearing there right to...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes/Limits

Posted 04-25-2015 at 05:24 PM by Dexi
Updated 05-03-2020 at 01:22 AM by Dexi

Loves: sissy, pet play, anal, worship, cum eating, feet, body writing, humiliation, rules
Likes: forced bi, bondage, difficult/long tasks, blackmail, hidden public
Maybe: spanking, edges
Dislikes: cbt, pain, messy
Limits: bloody, scat, family

*subject to change*
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes / Limits

Posted 04-25-2015 at 12:20 PM by OnlineGamer (My life of Dares)
Updated 05-11-2015 at 08:00 AM by OnlineGamer

Likes: Stripping, Exhibitionist, Nude/Naked, Strip Games, Hidden Public, Online Exposure, Outdoor (Weather Permitting) Semi Public, Pictures, video.

Limits: Cross-dressing, makeup, pee/poo, mess, diapers, anal/insertion, wedgies, body writing, facials, cum eating, family/friend involvement.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Response to Backdoor Man...

Posted 04-24-2015 at 09:43 AM by Komodo Jones

I originally was going to post a response to my slave's most recent blog in the comments, but I decided I would write my own response to it. I've been wanting to write in this blog for a while but there was never really anything to inspire me until I read Alexis' most recent blog entry which you can read by clicking right here.

Now as you can probably tell by the title of the entry it is about anal which for the most part is considered a "norm" among sissies, and most males...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Facing fears and pushing limits: Impact Play

Posted 04-22-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have an abusive background. So for me, the thought of being hit, spanked or beaten in any way, shape or form, was a huge NO!

However, Colosubguy bought me a pair of nipple clamps and it came with a bonus gift: a flogger. I was intrigued and Sir and I had experimented a little with it before I went to visit, but we couldn't wait to try it in person.

I was scared to let him hit me. I was scared of the panicky feeling that I have always had in the past when somebody had
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Star crop.JPG
Views:	481
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	308  
A Butterfly Princess <3