Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Pissing in the night

Posted 05-10-2015 at 07:49 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 05-10-2015 at 07:50 AM by tyragon123 (Added postscript)

I decided I wanted to do something outside, preferably to do with piss. When I went outside the first time, about 11 PM, there was someone moving around near a window. I decided to bail for an hour, and come back later. When I went back outside (12:15), it was all dark. I stripped before I went outside and then thought about what I could do.

I decided to get up on my barbeque (who has made an appearance before) and wet myself with my own urine. I pissed on my hands and rubbed some pee...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Limits are being pushed

Posted 11-25-2014 at 12:05 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

In the past two days I have done lots of stuff outdoors. Let me begin to recount all I have done.

Two nights ago, I stripped nude around midnight and went outside. I took a piss, ran a few laps around the garden, and then sat on the barbeque to masturbate. I was getting close to cumming when a scary noise scared the ever living sh*t out of me. It sounded like a very angry (and I mean furious) cat, so I jumped down, straight onto a snail and ran back to the house.

The next...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pushing the Limits Outdoors

Posted 11-13-2014 at 12:23 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

A couple of days ago, I did some more stuff outside. I thought it would be a good time to push my backyard nudity. It was fairly dark, with no direct windows open, but there were people talking in the yard of the house behind us.
I decided to strip naked, leaving my clothes by the door. I first knelt on all fours and watered a plant with my piss, and then did about six laps around my backyard, still naked. I then sat on the paved enclosure of the barbeque, while I started masturbating. I contemplated...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tumbleweed in here

Posted 09-25-2014 at 03:51 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

This place has been pretty quiet recently. I haven't seen that many dares or truths that interest me. I am working on a couple but they are still a little while off. One dice dare has pretty big balance issues that I need to fix. There are one or two more that I need ideas for. The couple that I have uploaded also haven't had too much attention. Oh well, I'll keep trying.

I need some good dares. If anyone reads this, feel free to PM me a dare relating to my likes or dislikes. Doing Custom...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Curiosity Killed the Cat (or the Tyragon)

Posted 09-11-2014 at 04:10 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

So I saw a post called "Interested?" on the dares page, and clicked it. This locked me into the amount of edges that the last post said before I am allowed to cum. That number, was fifty-one. I thought it'd be around twenty, thirty maybe, but not fifty. Oh well, I guess no cumming for a while. If I edge 4-5 times a day I'll knock it out in between 10-15 days, which I should be able to manage.

Note to self, do not click things without reading the hover text (which said something...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized