Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Old

Action Packed Weekend

Posted 10-09-2022 at 06:51 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Saturday
This weekend I was able to have some anal and exhibitionist fun. It started with some basic stretching with my small buttplug (metal with black jewel), and a small photoshoot while wearing:
- Red Bra & White Panties
- Opaque Stockings
- Denim Skirt
- Black Blouse

I also queued up some BNWO & Snowbunnies videos on one computer screen which I love having on in the background. They have great music and visuals
On my second screen,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

The Peg Race

Posted 05-08-2022 at 10:50 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I finally got some much needed time to myself at home, and did not put it to waste. A few days ago I saw this roulette, Peg Race, and it captured my imagination. Originally I planned to use six of my dildos. After I got going, I decided to skip one (the red dildo with a slight bend) that was too similar in circumference and length to the previous one.

I found a long video to have on in the background while I completed my task and set off. Dildo one was no challenge at all, and I had taken...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

New Area, New Dare

Posted 04-13-2022 at 05:18 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

There hasn’t been a blog post in a while, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been doing any public dares!

On a walk a few days ago I found a small reserve with a path running through it. It sits at the top of a ridge/hill & links the suburban streets on either side. The view from one side is obstructed by forest, ther are fences to the left and right, and a direct line of sight for anyone walking/driving up the road in front of me.

It’s really interesting to me for a few...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Park Run Adventure

Posted 09-01-2021 at 07:46 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Last night I decided to get some exercise. I would consider myself fairly fit but medium to long distance running is not one of my strengths. After the success of this adventure, I’m definitely going to do it again. The plan was to run 1 lap of the park but I had to walk for a bit halfway through.

I put on a pair of tight women’s exercise shorts & a sports bra, then put a T-shirt & shorts over the top. Once I got to the location (the park from Sunday), I stripped off the T-shirt...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Monday’s Adventure

Posted 08-31-2021 at 07:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

On Monday evening, I returned to a park I have only been to once before. It is a bit further away from my house compared to some of the other parks, but I quite like it. I dressed in the same opaque tights (I really need to get some more of them but shops are closed ), a bright red silk bra & panties, & a dark blue flowery dress.

The park is a big circuit around a marsh/wetland area, with a few small connections to streets along one side. I decided to be a bit more adventurous...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Exhibitionist Sunday Adventure

Posted 08-30-2021 at 09:30 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Sunday & Monday nights held quite a lot of excitement. Monday’s adventure will be posted tomorrow.

On Sunday, I completed This Dare again. I went to the same park & placed a set of clothes in the same spot (on a support of a bridge). My starting location was in the southeast corner of the park, & I made my way clockwise around the park until I reached the clothes. It was a bit brisk so I sped up my pace somewhat during the second half of the nude walk.

Once...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Public Adventures & Geocaching Collide

Posted 06-22-2021 at 09:14 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 06-22-2021 at 09:14 PM by tyragon123 (Cleaned up weird [OBJ] character)

A few months ago, I gained a newfound interest in Geocaching. It was therefore only a matter of time before this intersected with my crossdressing & public nudity trips.

The idea of geocaching is that there are hidden treasures all over the place. Using GPS, problem solving & a lot of instinct, you find them & write in the log. You can then mark it as found & leave a note on the website, which becomes a collection of which ones you have & haven’t found.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares