Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Half the price of an orgasm

Posted 05-28-2023 at 10:32 AM by pluky
Updated 05-28-2023 at 10:35 AM by pluky

I'm writing this blog to let anyone who wants to read it know how much of a desprate needy wet hole I am. My pathetic dripping pussy becomes the center of my universe when I want to cum so badly, so much so that I'm ready to do and say things that are really hard for me to do or say just for that second of relief. I don't even care how naughty and disgusting that makes me sound because at that moment all that matters is having that orgasm. I don't know why I am so naughty and I get so horny and moist...
getDare Devil
Old

Task debt

Posted 04-29-2023 at 08:17 PM by pluky
Updated 05-26-2023 at 04:29 AM by pluky

49 mn 10 s /1̶0̶0̶ ̶m̶n̶ 49 mn 10 s clothespins on nipples

EDIT : earned reductions

- 1 mn
- 3 mn 30 s
- 10 mn

- 3 mn
- 4 mn
- 3 mn 20 s
- 25 mn (50 jumping jacks with clothespins on)

FINISHED
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LE.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	1185  
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Vaginal orgasm log

Posted 04-01-2023 at 06:40 AM by pluky
Updated 04-01-2023 at 07:02 AM by pluky

Today I had my third vaginal orgasm of my life, took me forever, worse than a workout lol I was so sweaty at the end.

I almost gave up as I usually do but I finally got it. The arousal kept rising to the edge and falling back over and over, I must have edged a few times without actually meaning to, this always happens when I try unusual ways of cumming especially not directly stimulating my clit, so it's really frustrating.

It gets to a point where I don't even care about...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230401_144756.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	1058  
getDare Devil
Old

E-stim went a bit wrong

Posted 03-25-2023 at 04:09 PM by pluky

Yesterday I had the good idea to use my conducting clothespins with e-stim but not by touching the wand to the conducting part of it as I usually did, this time I thought about touching it directly to the sticking out part of the nipple, which would then lead the electricity to the clothespins and everywhere and maximize sensation.

I think this has been the most painful I've got from it, even at the lowest level (pretty much unnoticeable under normal circumstances), even using the tip...
getDare Devil
Old

Life update and why I won't be on much

Posted 03-16-2023 at 09:23 AM by pluky

So to keep it short, I'm starting to work again in 2 days, I'll be working +50 hours a week and I don't really know how or if that can ever be managed with online kink life.

It might be temporary, I mostly have a goal in mind to get enough money to buy some furniture for my room as we're moving out at the end of this summer and I will have to buy everything I need.

My initial plan was just to work like 4 months or something. But I might stay longer if I like it enough...
getDare Devil
Old

BDSM things I want to do at some point but still too scared or unable to - Wishlist 2

Posted 03-05-2023 at 07:58 PM by pluky

• Using e-stim on my nipples with some kind of humidity like a hydrating cream on them

• Using e-stim below the waist

• Using higher levels on the e-stim pen (I'm at 2/10)

• Having a humping orgasm

• Having a vaginal orgasm without vibrations

• Having an intimate session again as opposed to just games that feel impersonal with forum threads
getDare Devil
Old

Clothespins and e-stim🗲 stuff

Posted 03-02-2023 at 05:36 PM by pluky
Updated 03-02-2023 at 08:47 PM by pluky

This post won't be rocket science, but just some quick tricks I personally made use of when it comes to clothespins, that I thought could be useful to someone out there.

Have you ever gotten some regular wooden clothespins for your BDSM naughty endeavors, only to realize they would be way too harsh on your most sensitive parts ? Your clit or nipples wouldn't be just pinched but crushed, possibly injured under such pressure. You think to yourself, is that what people are using for the 15...
getDare Devil