Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A punishment for a clumsy mouth (just pictures)

Posted 06-26-2023 at 06:00 AM by pluky
Updated 06-27-2023 at 01:48 AM by pluky

Offence : repeatedly failing to address body parts as belonging to Sir, then forgetting to apologize correctly

Punishment : writing an apology for 50 times with a hairbrush under Sir's right butt cheek

Duration : 2 hours straight

getDare Devil
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Rules

Posted 06-22-2023 at 02:32 AM by pluky
Updated 07-17-2023 at 12:47 AM by pluky

This blog post will contain the ongoing rules of my DS dynamic.

𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃, 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓉 𝑜𝓇 𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓎 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉. 𝒮𝒾𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒾𝒻 𝓃𝑜𝓉. [update]

BDSM 𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘

𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖊𝖈𝖍

⚪ My Dom is superior to me at all times, thus ̶I̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶
getDare Devil
Old

Random thoughts of a denied pussy

Posted 06-06-2023 at 05:11 AM by pluky
Updated 06-06-2023 at 05:22 AM by pluky

I am denied. Let's say it again and let it fully sink in : I am denied. My pussy shall crave an orgasm everyday, every waking moment, and maybe even in my sleep, but only receive delicious edges followed with the much less delicious realization that it will always stop there, just when the need to go over the edge becomes the most urgent, whenever the arousal is at its pick and everything in my body is begging for that sweet release.

The body doesn't understand it's just an edge, every...
getDare Devil
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

How desperate for touch when not allowed have I felt during my first week of denial ?

Posted 06-03-2023 at 10:11 AM by pluky

I never been through serious denial before, hence this is a new experience for me that I like to document.

That's what I did whenever I started exploring online BDSM, both for whoever might enjoy reading it, and for me as an outlet, a mode of self-expression, and a journal to keep these dear memories, all of them.

And I know it hasn't been so long, not even a week, it's probably nothing, but it felt intense to me and especially with the number of edges that went with it...
getDare Devil
Old

Ashamed of breaking rules

Posted 06-03-2023 at 01:06 AM by pluky

I might be a brat, but that mainly expresses itself through being sassy, cocky, the way I might respond to certain things... I don't like to be disobedient, nor do I like to go out of my way doing things that will cause a Dom disappointment or anger, or to provoke a punishment. Doing that legitimately makes me feel bad, guilty, and I avoid it the best I can, and when it happens I am very desperate to show my remorse and I just want to be forgiven.

I always liked doing things the right...
getDare Devil
Old

I think I fucked up my denial (as always) and I'm scared

Posted 05-31-2023 at 08:50 AM by pluky

I would usually try to avoid stimulation if I know I can't cum, but I've been way too horny, so this time, on my third day of denial, instead of just touching myself I ended up edging 10 times. I really really did my best not to cum, I let myself cool down between most edges, sometimes several minutes. But when I got to my 10th edge, my time allowed to touch myself was just coming to an end, I had my eyes on the clock, I stopped stimulating my clit when I hit the edge just like all the previous edges...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report on my first session with a new Dom

Posted 05-29-2023 at 01:46 AM by pluky
Updated 05-31-2023 at 05:25 AM by pluky

Yesterday started my week of trial with a new Dom. We discussed the terms of this perticular form of a DS that I needed to fit my current situation for what seemed like a whole day, and I found myself sometimes in a hurry for these preludes to be over, yet when we got to that point, I started wanting them to go on for a bit, I think I was a bit intimidated and scared to dive into it : I really wanted it to work but my feelings have been my worse ennemy the last couple months, I couldn't let go of my...
getDare Devil