Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
  1. Old Comment

Park Run Adventure

What did you wear under the shorts?
  2. Old Comment

Hidden Public Dare

Neat alteration to the original dare, and you still had to do the original task of walking around under a street light naked. (Original copied from here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=368972)

Well done!
    And thanks for the report. Reports help keep dare-writers interested!
  3. Old Comment

Seconds Away from a Great View

I feel you shoudn't blame your self for not being tad bit quicker or earlier as there is a possibility they were doing it because the road was deserted at the time and even if their pic wasn't clicked, they might have paused, pulling back their shirts temporarily until your car passed had you been there earlier
  4. Old Comment

Beginner's Guide to Purchasing Sex Toys

This is really great advice for anyone looking to do some toy shopping, not just beginners. I think it's a really handy resource seeing as there are so many options out there that it can be more than a little overwhelming.

The only other thing I can think of is maybe checking out independent sex toy bloggers' reviews, but it can be hard to tell if the reviews are honest or have been bought by the toy company. A couple of bloggers I really like are Dangerous Lilly (she has a lot of info on body safe toy materials, trustworthy sex toy retailers and lubes) and Epiphora, and although they're both women and so don't review fleshlights etc, they have links to lots of other bloggers, both male and female, on their sites.

That being said, this is still a very useful blog post and I'm sure it will be helpful for a lot of people
    Updated 05-21-2018 at 09:54 AM by Siren
  5. Old Comment

Sex Toy Unsadness!

Glad that you are still enjoying it, even if it wasn't exactly what you were hoping. As you said, first one is to help you figure it out.
  6. Old Comment

Buttplugs and Swimming

If it was comfortable while in, you may want to try something a little bigger so that it stays in better. Let me know if you want any recommendations.
  7. Old Comment

Another Buttplug Adventure

If it does you so good, then do it more often.

Have fun and take care
  8. Old Comment

Long Periods of Nudity

I used to challenge myself to see how quickly I could throw clothes on when i heard someone arrive home. I had it down to about 15 seconds, then used to stay naked right up until they were walking into the front door - as long as I was quick I'd be dressed by the time they got far enough into the house to see me
  9. Old Comment

Pushing the Limits Outdoors

Congrats on pushing yourself and doing something thrilling
  10. Old Comment

Tumbleweed in here

Well... I have to say, seeing that bloody face posting in here really shocked my socks off.

Or is that raspberry jam?
  11. Old Comment

Tumbleweed in here

If you are using Custom Tease Instructor, have you tried it competitively? Can be a lot of fun. I've had a great time betting against someone on that.