Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Magic Wand Vibrator Review

Posted 12-27-2017 at 07:21 PM by tyragon123

Magic Wand Vibrator Review
By Tyragon123

This is the first in a series of reviews that I will be writing, about the various sex toys that I own. I bought my first toy in about August of 2016 (a small, jewelled, metal buttplug), and it wasn't until January 2017 that my collection expanded again. Since that point, my collection has grown at a steady rate, to the point where it fills up a very deep drawer built into my desk.

I'll start with one of my most recent purchases. The Desire Luxury Rechargeable Wand Vibrator, from Lovehoney. The vast majority of the things I have bought have been deeply discounted on Lovehoney.

My first impressions of the vibrator were "Fuck, that's a lot bigger than I was expecting." It is about the length of my forearm, and looks very nice. I also was not expecting to get a nice, leathery travel case. When I ordered it, I also didn't really pay attention to the fact that it was wireless, so that was another nice suprise.

I have only had the chance to use it once, as it is quite loud, even on the lowest level (which is actually quite powerful). It has about 20 different settings, of which I have used barely any. I have used the lowest two power levels, and none of the different patterns yet.

I decided to try and use it to give myself an orgasm, using just the vibrator. Something I have never done before. It was an amazing experience, and I am definitely going to do it again. I'll also need to check out attachments for magic wand vibrators, as they could be quite good too.

Because of my awesome bargain hunting skills (20% student discount & 20% off when you buy two vibrators, plus the fact it was on sale) meant I got this and a smaller vibrator for $65. There is no way I would have bought it for its normal price of $160. I'm just not willing to spend that much on this sort of stuff.

I'd highly suggest picking some sort of magic wand vibrator up, male or female. It is a very powerful piece of kit, and even after only using it once, I can see a huge amount of potential in it.

Lovehoney Desire Rechargeable Wand Vibrator

Picture Link
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2027 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments