Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Naked Adventures!

Accounts of my daily escapades! Yay!
Rate this Entry

More Street Fun!

Posted 04-02-2010 at 04:04 AM by nakedhelen

sekai asked me to do this one.

At 2 AM I exited my apartment building, wearing only... three belts! One belt was tight around my breasts (they spilled out quite a lot), one around my waist, and I had another one loop-tied to the waist, to cover my pussy. Now, I had to run to any direction I wanted, but after each 1 and-a-half block I was to remove a belt and leave it behind. I was holding my keys tight in my fist.

Due to the time and easter holidays, the streets were quieter than usual but still I avoided main streets (I live in a central area, and it's never really quiet). So I run 1.5 block taking smaller streets, took off the belt that was hiding my pussy, left it behind then run another 1.5 block, took off my waist belt and left that behind, run 1.5 block, removed the last belt, the one hiding my breasts and left it behind!

I was then to run another 1.5 block naked, and then hide and edge. I had planned this in my mind ahead, and on the last block there was a construction site. I entered it, stayed hidden from street view (but not entirely, just in the shadows) and edged, rather fast I might add! I started running back following the same path, picking up my belts as I went along, and returned home.

All in all, I passed some very light traffic while running, but I was fast enough and close to the buildings, so I avoided conflict! Still, this is the second time I hit the streets naked, and I think I like it!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1700 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I admire your courage! I wouldn’t have dared to do it!
  2. Old Comment
    Always knew you would like it!