Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Hidden public

Posted 09-27-2016 at 09:25 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-27-2016 at 10:21 AM by CSasha

Since I started a little game, I got plenty of PM dares so far. Feel free to join if you like.

One of them was COLLAR LEASH FOREST, and the user asked me to do it combined if I would dare it. Though according to my own rules I don't need to do it that way,similar to some max time and amount limits my PM dares contain. But a user requested it and I am still free to obey beyond that limit on my choice. As long as it's reasonable I might do or at least try. So in the early afternoon I packed...
Oracle
Old

Admonition from Top to Bottom. Chapter four. About Signs

Posted 05-16-2015 at 04:31 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Today you will listen standing.
Signs that you wear, have a meaning and obey the rules as well as you obey me, and as well as your existence has meaning.
Many people refer very superficially to signs; either rushing to buy them either not giving them great value. In fact, the signs are secondary to the power and meaningful only for the knowledgeable that distinguish them from the crowd slave girl. However, signs are able to change your destiny and themselves they are not random either in...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

My Bracelet

Posted 08-16-2014 at 08:36 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:50 AM by Butterfly

After Sir and I completed our trial together, we revised our rules and added a rule to remind me of him every moment of everyday. I am expected to wear one red item each day. Soon after this, I was planning a shopping trip with my mom. Sir messaged me at work and told me that he wanted me to buy one item in particular while we were out. When I asked what, I had to pick my jaw up on the floor when he told me he wanted me to buy a collar. I instantly turned red, my heart stopped, I had a slight panic moment....
A Butterfly Princess <3