Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > filthypig

Rate this Entry

The Urinal Pig

Posted 08-28-2021 at 06:20 PM by filthypig

This is a report of a fun dare I completed today!
I am living in a student hall right now as my studies start back up. I am in my own room and right across from the common bathroom. Here there are sinks, toilets in stalls, urinals, and shower stalls. Everything has curtains and dividers for privacy, but normally it is quite empty here.
The first task I was given was to pee myself in one of the showers. I had an urge to pee but it was so hard mentally letting it flow in a communal shower… As I was trying to go somebody came by, luckily they just used a sink and left. Finally I released into my waiting hands and spread my warm urine all over my body. I went back for a second handful and poured this on top of my head. I stood dripping, my hair and inner thighs very wet, and waited until the pee turned cold to start up my shower.
Today I had some more kinky fun in the bathroom. It was late at night with little chance anyone would come in. I got into a stall and stripped down completely nude, not even my shower shoes. Nervously I slid my clothes under to the next stall. This meant I had to leave to get my clothes back. I opened the door and dashed to the next stall, grabbed the clothes, and ran back. I put my shorts on, before I had a burst of bravery and went further. Barefoot and shirtless, I walked to the urinal. I ran my hands along the inside rim, feeling the porcelain and getting aroused. I pushed my shorts down over my butt and too the floor… The thin athletic shorts piled around my feet. Butt naked, I leaned forward into the urinal. I spread my pussy lips with my fingers and pissed. I really had to go and my release felt so nice, but my aim was horrible! I was dripping down my legs into my shorts. I moved closer, pressing myself into the urinal as far as I could go. My face was right in front of the sensor blinking at me…
When I was finally empty I stepped back and looked at the nice puddle of yellow in the urinal. My first time peeing in a urinal. Then I looked down at the piss on my legs, my feet, my shorts, the floor, and yes even some on my hands. Oh god I felt ashamed.
I went into a stall to grab toilet paper to wipe my wet pissy pussy. I got dressed, my shorts had a notable wet spot on them and smelled like piss. I walked right back to my room without even washing my hands, so nervous somebody would see me in such a shameful stinky state!

It was so fun being naked and peeing on full display in a bathroom. As more students return I won’t be so risky but doing this late night dare was a lot of fun.
Please leave a comment or PM with thoughts on my story, or ideas for my next risky story! I love writing about my adventures and having people read them…
If you want more of this pig, I have begun posting some pictures of my body to my album Pig Files. I would love people too see them and comment or request more pictures of me! I am an obedient pig that wants to obey.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 172 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments