Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

Pink

Posted 11-02-2015 at 10:39 PM by techiegirl
Updated 11-02-2015 at 11:14 PM by techiegirl

So, I bite my nails. I bite them past the skin until they bleed then I bite the skin. It's not super fun and I've done it since I was a kid.

The boy toy hasn't been trying to help me break the habit (simply because I told him I wasn't going to) but he has started making me paint my nails. Usually pink, because he's a jackass.

I really like having small reminders of his dominance. Little rules that I have to do everyday just because Sinister told me to. It's fun and makes me feel better to know I'm making him proud or simply doing something right.

So, even though pink is my second least favorite color (hate yellow) I painted my nails a sparkly pink for my punk of a dom. It's kind of stupid, but it's like a quiet way to stay close. A subtle reminder that there is someone who cares about the little things. Because when my day goes south or I start to doubt myself, I can look at the god awful pink on my nails and know that I've got someone who loves me.
Posted in Personal
Views 1423 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am glad you found someone that can make you smile and feel loved! Its too bad he didn't try to help you break the habit of biting your nails past the skin until they bleed. I used to bite my nails as well when I was younger not to the point they bled, although sometimes you would get that little piece of nail that went up along the side of your finger and caused a small bleed. I just always hated how they ended up rough and jagged so I stopped one day.