Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Foxy Rose

Rate this Entry

Tell them...

Posted 12-08-2014 at 04:20 AM by Foxy Rose

I stole this from one of the Facebook pages I am on and it seemed very fitting in my own personal life and some of my friends'. If I've never told you before, I love each and every one of you for being in my life and making it richer. Enjoy <3

When you love someone you need to say it. You need it to be known. It just has to be that way. Some people claim that they have a hard time saying those words. That they prefer to show it through actions. That saying it too often loses its meaning. Bullshit. How can someone telling you that they have feelings for you, the strongest possible ones, how can that become old? That it could possibly get overused? The only time you shouldn’t say it is if you don’t feel it.
He might know it already. She might have known for a while but nothing can replace hearing it. No gesture, no touch, nothing. The power of those words when they leave your lips and enter your lover’s ears, especially for the first time, is like nothing else. It can’t be replicated or replaced. Those are just a few simple words but their effect is transformational. So don’t hold back. Open your mouth and let it out.
Don’t just assume your love knows it or doesn’t want to hear it any more or that it’s not a big deal after all this time. It is. It’s a massive deal. Say it to them when they don’t expect it. Tell them when life is not playing fair. Forget about your pride, pettiness or some other crap that’s been holding you back. Those are just lame excuses.
If you haven’t told them yet or if has been too damn long since you last have then now is the time. Don’t wait for that perfect moment. Every moment is perfect for that. Try it now and you will see.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 558 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love you so much baby <3!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Unidentified View Comment
    I love you so much baby <3!
    Ik hou van je <3
  3. Old Comment
    I like this! Thank you for posting
    Posted 12-08-2014 at 07:21 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Comment
    I like this! Thank you for posting
    Glad you like it
  5. Old Comment
    I like it, too, but I don't completely agree with it. Saying the words is important, but if actions don't back them up, the words become hollow and lose meaning.

It is still a nice thing to post, thank you for sharing!
  6. Old Comment
    I agree that hearing the words are important. Sometimes actions simply aren't enough without the words. I understand that everybody was raised differently, and if you grow up not hearing the words, it is hard to say them, but they are necessary.

However, I am also of the mindset that they CAN be overused. People say they love everything and everybody. I myself am guilty of this at times. So hearing just those words, aren't necessarily enough either. You need to have the actions to back it up, but also be prepared to share why you love somebody. There is nothing more powerful than to hear a list of reasons why you are loved.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    I agree that hearing the words are important. Sometimes actions simply aren't enough without the words. I understand that everybody was raised differently, and if you grow up not hearing the words, it is hard to say them, but they are necessary.

However, I am also of the mindset that they CAN be overused. People say they love everything and everybody. I myself am guilty of this at times. So hearing just those words, aren't necessarily enough either. You need to have the actions to back it up, but also be prepared to share why you love somebody. There is nothing more powerful than to hear a list of reasons why you are loved.

I totally agree with you. I love hearing someone list why they love me so much. I know it might be hard sometimes, and it's the thought that counts right? I myself tend to sometimes want to overuse the words and I do try and say it less. It is hard sometimes and I do have to push myself. Physically it is impossible to prove my love to someone at the moment but I usually do it through physical touch. I like them to know that I am close and have deep feelings. Right now, it is messages (a LOT!!!) or a simple heart or a kiss emotion. Just not to overuse the words too much.

Thank you for your comment
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justJane View Comment
    I like it, too, but I don't completely agree with it. Saying the words is important, but if actions don't back them up, the words become hollow and lose meaning.

It is still a nice thing to post, thank you for sharing!

And I just realized I never thanked you for the time to read this post.