Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Princesspanties

Rate this Entry

Pm dares

Posted 03-08-2024 at 11:43 AM by Princesspanties
Updated 03-20-2024 at 02:25 AM by Princesspanties

The following dares can be sent to me in pm, if another dare currently impedes me from starting/doing that dare, I’ll tell you when I can. I’ll try to report on when I finish a dare even if its just telling you I did it (feel free to badger me if I forget)

List:

Time to dress up, doll: you get to decide my outfit~ I’ll be the best little dress up dolly~ either link me an image of an outfit or describe one, I’ll match it as close as I can. I’ll then wear it either until I’m forced to change for another reason, or until I get this again (I’ll have to wear it for atleast an hour before changing due to a repeat)

Awww, what a little baby: sometimes it’s a bit obvious how little I’ve grown up… I mean I’m still a big girl!!! But… you can specify any baby item(s) you can think of and if I got access to them, guess what? I’ll have to use it for the next hour. Acting appropriately.

Who’s a good pet?: if I had a tail, it would be wagging, because for the next hour I’ll be using any pet items of your choice! (If I can access them) like before acting appropriately.

Looks like you’re not potty trained after all(X): oh dear… seems that even now I just can’t get a handle on the potty… how embarrassing! Guess I’ll spend X amount of days (max 3) back in (and using…) diapers… just don’t laugh too hard!!

let’s see those dorky panties: hey they’re not…!!… THAT dorky…. But umm… if you give me this dare…. And then specify a type of wedgie and an amount of time (max 10 min) I’ll do it as soon as I’m next in panties…

Mirror mirror: I guess some people get a little curious but use this one if you wanna see what I’m currently wearing, can’t promise It’ll be exciting, but the gambling sorts might just catch me dressed up in something embarrassing… for a dare of course!! Just don’t go teasing me too hard for what I’m wearing!! (Or do… I can’t actually stop you)

Time for a change in wardrobe: heeeeeyyyyy…!! I’m old enough to control my own wardrobe!! You don’t have to… okay finnnneee… use this dare and then send me a link to any item of clothing you like, I’ll buy it! (When I can… I’m not made of money!)

What a nerd!!: so… maybe I kinda… like doing puzzles. Yes I’m a nerd I get it!! …Especially when I’m building up to an embarrassing image… so use this dare along with a link to a puzzle ( use https://www.jigsawexplorer.com/ if you didn’t know already (don’t forget to turn on mystery so I can’t peek)) you can even add up to 3 additional rules in the dare itself while I complete it. So feel free to make me the biggest nerd around!

Let’s play a game: …ugh yes fine, fine. I’m also a gamer… y-yes it makes me more of a nerd! Anyway! you can choose any videogame you like, if I own it I’ll play it either for an hour… or till I’m bored! If I don’t already own the game, well, then I’ll buy it (when I can!) let’s just hope my game collections doesn’t end up with TOO many embarrassing entires…

good girls tell the truth: and I do want to be a good girl… this dare lets you ask me any 3 questions, and I have to answer them honestly! Doesn’t matter how shameful or embarrassing I have to answer those questions.

Let’s consider some changes: okay… so I’m not exactly the brightest. So if you have any ideas for any other dares that I might like, or would suit me. Or changes to pre-existing one. Feel free to hit me up with one of these “dares” and leave your suggestions! If I like it I’ll add it!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 275 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments