Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dares 12, 51, 100

Posted 06-09-2016 at 09:08 PM by tyragon123

Pictures #12, 51 & 100
A few days ago I completed another three dares from the 2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare. This was definitely the most public thing I have done, though it was at night.

I did this dare at the park near my house. It's about a five minute walk and the road that it is on doesn't get all that much traffic. I have been back there for another set of pictures. That post will go up soon. I did these dares at the end of March/early April, but forgot to upload. So here they are.

I was wearing long pants, a hoodie, underwear, socks, shoes and a shirt when I left the house. I was walking quietly so as not to attract attention (from whom I am unsure). When I got to the park I had a look around. There are three ways to get to the park, from three entrances if you will. The first is the roadside, the second is on the other side to the road (connects to another street) and the last connects to yet another different street. Once I had scoped out the place I found somewhere to put my clothes and undressed. Once I was naked I went around the park, finding the best fits for each picture. Number one I did on the gravel path, and numbers 2 & 3 were on the same wooden bench. I got a good picture for each and then decided to finish up. I ended up cumming on the slide. After that I packed up and left.

Three cars and a runner went past and each time I hid behind whatever bush I was closest to. Don't think I got seen at all. (I hope). I quite enjoyed this adventure. There are more posts to come!

PS: I won't link the pictures from the dare thread, as I'm not sure if it's allowed.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1574 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments